1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on a passive-agressive person?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Oct 31, 2017.

1. My crush is a passive-agressive person, and she always tweets stuff against another person indirectly and other passive-agressive things IRL, anyone have tips o anything that may help when dating a passive-agressive, not saying that we may date sooner but well at least it would be easier for me to understand certain things that she does.

2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

My thing is... I've always been more focused on personality first (not common for most guys, I realized). For that reason, I've always avoided passive-aggressiveness. Do you see anything in her (other than beauty which eventually fades) that will be in balance with, or even outweigh, her passive-aggressive nature?

That's just an honest question. In no way am I meaning to be critical.

3. Don't know, she is a lazy person who would sometimes not go to class to go on a trip. She is also a very upfront person so she gets into beef with other girls sometimes but I'd say she has a good personality too, great person to hang out with. (Hopefully she doesn't turn out to be a slut lol but the n it's unlikely, she is a little boyish too)

4. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I've dealt with a few passive-aggressive people though I didn't date them. The number one thing to remember is to be assertive. In order to be the most effective with them, I've had it told to me to have a "spider-silk" attitude: soft, yet strong. You don't want to set them off with harsh words, but rather appeal to their more soft, gentle side.

5. Damn you got it. Will keep that in mind.

MLMVSS likes this.
  6. Plutonium

Plutonium Fapstronaut

Back in the day such girls were just called crazy.

My advice - crazy girls are for fun, not for keeps.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

8. Leave them. Why would you want to deal with negative bullshit when you could find a girl that gets along with people?

9. messanger

messanger Fapstronaut

Sign of immaturity , common streak in lotsa people , when they do not know how to communicate their feelings across and need to resort to PA methods.

If I were talking to her about it , I would ask if she feels misunderstood at times , or afraid of backlash after speaking up , if she feels afraid of rejection or not okay with being okay.

10. gingeralan

gingeralan Fapstronaut

Stay Well away! If she is openly like this, i can only imagine it will be much worse in a private intimate relationship.

My ex was pretty passive aggressive. It was absolute torture. Never gave an opinion, just jibes at me when it goes wrong. Awful experience, don't go there