1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts of battle

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by DireWolf, Feb 22, 2015.

1. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

We are in a struggle to get better, for many years, maybe since we've been born society and its vices has educated us to externalize responsabilities, that the pain, the shame and we are pointing fingers away to find the source.

For me this is a mirror like, so to say, enemy, as the enemy lies before us, tricks us, exploits us and, the external enemy which is real does not allow me to see the true enemy, that lies within.

The external enemy: For me it has taken many forms, many faces, it will on one part bring you down or up, it will manipulate my own image and convince me of ideas that are not my own, it will give instructions on how to behave, what to do and who to be, what to aspire for and what to desire, and i would follow like a mouse chasing the cheese in the maze

The true enemy: I believe the pain we must endure from an external source may not always be the case in which i can say i played a part in it, anyway thats what i thought before, i've taken full responsability of everything that happens to me and the consecuences my actions generate, i dont know what being free is like, but accepting the pain and all my bad behaviour and actions from the past, i feel i little more in control, the true enemy hides behind your pain.

This final paragraph is a warning, beware the people with the answers, the people with the solution, beware the people who believe they know better to guide you, im not saying dont trust people or give up on hope, but take up on this warning and critically think in a detective mindset why things happen and what part are you expected to play, realize you are finally free and take control of your mind by making your own conscious independent choices.

2. FutureGuitarGod

FutureGuitarGod Banned by User Request

In other words, take it from DireWolf. Don't listen to those "other" people, for they are your enemies.

3. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

yeah this is not the point, thanks for stopping by

4. FutureGuitarGod

FutureGuitarGod Banned by User Request

I was just busting your balls. To be truthful, I get what you're saying and where you're coming from, but I disagree on a few points. Ultimately, we are responsible for how our lives unfold. There are always going to be false prophets and snake oil peddlers out there who claim to have the solutions to our problems. In which case, one must be selective and discriminating.