This Lonliness is Killing me

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Throughout my journey of NoFap I've had this major sense of loneliness even when I came to Christ, I still felt alone. I've been through on the relationship that my ex-GF was abusive that really messed me up and another just recently this one girl dumped me because I deserved someone better. Now its been 2 weeks after the breakup, and now I feel so alone, I pray to God About it. This Loneliness is killing me slowly and I'm afraid that I will relapse. I want a relationship so bad but also don't want to be rejected nor abused again. ugh, I'm just slowly drowning from this loneliness I wish this pain will stop. I'm tired of being alone even when I'm with the lord but I know he has a plan for me but Right now I must go through it.

Zapy97 likes this.
  2. Zapy97

Zapy97 Fapstronaut

Hang in there man. Find a good church small group if your church has that. I haven't been in a relationship in years. I promise god will build you up to bear it. Focus on self improvement or find a group of male friends. I promise relapse isn't an option and it won't help you like god will. Tomorrow is Sunday socialize with people at church.

MikeisMedic_07 likes this.
  3. do meditation
    i had very toxic relationship with a Gemini girl
    it was my may to find peace of mind and get rid of negative vibes
    and it was actually gain my sense of self-confidence,

MikeisMedic_07 likes this.
  4. FY_33

FY_33 Fapstronaut

Bruh, i can relate. I did PMO often in my after break up days to cope, and i regretted it.
    Me too, feels this loneliness killing me slowly, i need a girl to cuddle.
    We can do it brother, we can!:)