1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This is why I came back to Semen retention

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Ainz, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

I have been a PMO addict for more than 10 years. And as a result, even in college I always preferred PMO rather than real company. I wasted my school as well as college life to this shit.

In May 2018, I got job as Software developer after a lot of searching and interviews. Fortune enough, I got the job and for 3 months I had gone into training and stuff and it was all so busy.
    Back then everything was going great. I didn't tried to look for the reason as no one does if everything is alright.
    When I was searching for job and preparing for interviews I got to know about NoFap and did for few months. After that I was so into preparation that I was not getting enough vacant time to waste on PMO.(Maybe I somehow changed my way of life by building willpower)
    When I joined job and went for training, my life became more hectic and same thing happened. No time to waste on PMO. So what were the things I got in return by this habit ??

1. I was able to put more energy into training and learning so naturally I became a respected candidate.
    2. I had confidence of god level. It was like there were no problems I was afraid of. I always found a way by giving more time or consulting with trainer or googling like crazy etc etc
    3. As I became confident, I started talking with a batchmate on which I had crush. Which was a delight in itself and motivation enough to perform good in training.
    4. Well it was not some superpower so I didn't got into relationship with her as she was having some other targets in life. But to my surprise, I got interest of 3 girls in a week.
    I mean 3 girls to approach me who was a total shut-in college and school life was something.

As any normal male would do, I choose to go out with the one who was more attractive in my eyes( I don't mean anything bad for other). It was first time and when we started dating, my P memories kicked in.
    I started to go out with her but when I would be in my flat, I would fantasize and M. And in few days, I was back to watching P and MO after that.
    I didn't took much time, In a month or so, I lost everything. My confidence, my energy, my memory power and followed by her.

I was devastated and no matter what I did, it always went south. I was so busy in PMO that I didn't even think PMO might be the cause that I wasn't able to back my life to track again.

So few months before today, I somehow remembered I did NoFap before joining job with semen retention.
    So I thought why shouldn't I give it a try again. And today I am on 75+ day with longest streak of 14 days without wet dreams. I haven't been able test whether its working or not due to lockdown. But in my project, I am taking lead of even hard things so this is a plus.

My current goal is to have 30 days of wet dream free semen retention.

2. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Nice

Ainz likes this.
  3. @Ainz When you started dating, your "P memories kicked in". That can be explained as a trigger. If I may offer you advice, always learn from your mistakes and be sure not to recreate the same conditions in which you did that mistake. What effect triggers have on you is up to you; either a negative reaction which leads you to PMO or a positive action which leads you somewhere far better. Good luck and remember that I and the NoFap community believe in you!

Ainz likes this.
  4. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Thanks bro. That's why I am trying to be a better and refined person

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. 4:30am

4:30am Fapstronaut

That is a great post, I can really relate to how the relationship somehow triggered the PMO. If anyone needed any epirical proof about how PMO can destroy your momentum/willpower/focus/life and how P is truly bad for your brain, and leads to addiction, here it is.

I remember when people were talking about how watching TV was bad for you because a study showed how when you are watching Television your brain activity was less than it was when you were sleeping. In other words, when you were sleeping your brain had more activity.

I wonder if there are any MRI or scientific activity scans taken of people from light users - to heavy addicts of when they are watching P.

I would be seriously interested in such a study.

6. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Nothing but respect bro, keep at it!