1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This is our global society, it's disgusting

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Goo, May 5, 2018.

1. Pragmatic person

Pragmatic person New Fapstronaut

LOL the Mandela Effect killed me.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  2. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    hello fellow Mandela effected, i believe in god and multi universes, you said you where a criminal,now where you a criminal in the last earth you left or are you a criminal on this current earth, i beleive in a loving god also, he has a system we called it mandella effected, he takes the sinning spirit out of that body an replaces it with a good spirit, my evidence is take a look at the prison situation,there are tons of prisoners who are in there for murderous crimes but for some reason they swear to god they didnt commit the crime, are they mandela effected did god switch the bad spirit with a good spirit , is that why in the bible is against the idea of prison ,forgive your enemie an move on , god well deal with it, is the saying, more evidence of mine, before i discovered mandela effect, i was a stoner, alcoholic, one day i woke up an i wasnt no more, i have this urge to make music, an play the guitar i play it very well, im aware im in a new body, i miss the old earth be cause the earth im from the harder you work the more success you get, people who do bad things get arrested , but here they dont, criminals get away with everything, i work my ass off an i get nothing in return, it baffles me,

A41:14A likes this.
  3. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    but karma happens instantly here an physical manifestation works better on this earth ,

A41:14A likes this.