1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This is messed up situation.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Phillycheesebomb, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Phillycheesebomb

Phillycheesebomb Fapstronaut

What do i do about this situation.

Latley i can tell my father has almost a phobia or problem thinking that im gay. He purposely stands in front of the tv if im watching it blocking my view if there is men on there. If im in a store with him or vehicle i can tell he becomes nervous where there other males around, trying to keep me preoccupied by talking or pointing out things in the opposite direction. Its pretty obvious what hes trying to do. In sense that he has done this, now when i spend time with him i get paranoid. This really sucks because we used to have a good relationship. Im not gay and have been single for many years and thats why he thinks this i dong know. I just dont what to do and i dont want to bring it up.

2. I'm not gonna lie to you mate, it sounds like your old man is absolutely batshit.

EfilPafOn_1 likes this.
  3. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Tell him "i'm not gay", straight to his face.

Problem solved

4. I'm not going to lie... This is pretty hilarious. I suggest you maybe start talking to girls and tell him about it or just start talking about girls you like. This might not be comfortable first but it should get rid of his phobia.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Why does your dad think you're gay. Are you sure you're not misreading his actions? if you really think thats what hes doing just talk to him. Hell probably be relieved, LOL.