1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This is just a rant.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 3, 2023.

Tags:
  1. I guess I figured something out, a way to draw from any source. I just seem to dislike most people and most things. I find some sort of pleasure in expressing my disgust. Yet women are still immensely beautiful, I find myself patient as well. Couples together make me smile too, I wish to protect them as love should thrive. 2 people holding hands is very nice to see, I think anyone who is upset by that is a loser. Shit I’m alone and even cry cursing at the empty space in my room. Still, I know it’s a good thing to see someone expressing what you desire most. Greed is repelling as it’s not natural. Some of you wonder why women don’t want you. It’s true most guys have no real idea how to actually pleasure a woman. Mines out of embarrassment in which I know. My cock can’t last for shit so I gotta make up for it. So what if you can’t fuck for an hour, doesn’t cut it anyways. Make sure what you have to offer is intense, not just another disappointment. Don’t you think deep down it’s pathetic to just give up on women? Throw in the towel and blame them for being so difficult. I get it now and you should too, you can really leave a beautiful mark on someone if you can pull them into a world of pleasure. Maybe I’m just some fag typing nonsense here. But maybe it’s something to think about. Stay strong.