1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

this is frustrating

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by FindingAName, Jun 17, 2017.

1. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

day 2 fine urges were acctually weak, day 3 and the urges skyrocketed, i searched an actress's name and just scrolled through pics {no bikini shots or see through clothing yknow nothing sexual} but still i just hit a weak spot

2. You may lie to others, but never lie to yourself. Anything related to sex or feminine beauty is going to make you want to masturbate and is going to make your sexual pressure build up inside. Even an actress's face.

If you really want to get rid of this destructive addiction you should never even think of anything sexual. Don't worry - you are not going to turn into a sexless being, on the contrary.

But the most important thing is to replace your addiction with something valuable. Of course, you may work hard to replace it with a girlfriend. But even if you have a girlfriend, you still have to bring beauty, sport, value and diversity into your life.

3. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

i feel like Quagmire from Family guy :) the Tinder episode {i hope you know it otherwise this is a waste} anyway yeah i managed to click off it before anything else happened