1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Third dose of vaccine and the protective power of semen

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Rufye, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Rufye

Rufye Fapstronaut

Hello everyone. I am Italian and yesterday I had the third dose of the vaccine (Moderna). Until the evening I was fine, only pain in the arm. Then I relapsed and immediately started to feel bad. Fever, tachycardia, body aches, flu symptoms etc. I have had confirmation that the seed is what protects us from disease. I'm in MD school so I'm pro-Vax (obviously) and I use what I study to understand the benefits of semen retention. Semen retention is the practice that give you the 99% of benefits in life. I think that you can drink alcohol, smoking cigarettes and do other bad things, but wasting semen is the worse thing you can do

2. It is Finished

It is Finished Fapstronaut

Sei stunato? Tu non sei Italiano. La gente come noi non molla mai.

3. Rufye

Rufye Fapstronaut

Stunato? Comunque è capitato. È un lungo percorso..

4. It is Finished

Il vaccino è veleno. Your experience should have told you this.

5. Rufye

Rufye Fapstronaut

Come mai è veleno?

6. It is Finished

Dimmelo tu:

7. DiegoSR

DiegoSR Fapstronaut

Io ho fatto la terza dose un mesetto fa. Il giorno dopo non avevo niente (al mattino), appena tornato dal lavoro a mezzogiorno da un momento all'altro stavo distrutto. Non è detto che sia tutta colpa del relapse... sicuramente qualcosa ha fatto, ma è molto probabile che nel mentre ti sia salito l'effeto del vaccino!

Comunque sono d'accordissimo su tutti gli effetti positivi della retention, fa veramente la differenza

8. Rufye

Rufye Fapstronaut

Il vaccino è una preparazione rivolta a indurre la produzione di anticorpi protettivi da parte dell’organismo, conferendo una resistenza specifica nei confronti di una determinata malattia infettiva. Il principio dell’azione della vaccinazione risiede in meccanismi fisiologici che sfruttano principalmente il concetto di memoria immunologica. Il vaccino Moderna (e pfizer) sono preparazioni a mRNA (l'RNA è il materiale genetico dei virus che nell'uomo equivale al DNA). Tramite enzimi specifici viene ritagliato un "pezzetto" di questo RNA dal virus (comunque i virus non sono considerati esseri viventi per la loro incapacità a sapersi riprodurre) e viene inserito in "goccioline" lipidiche. In seguito il vaccino viene iniettato nel corpo umano e questo RNA viene captato dai linfonodi del nostro organismo i quali esprimono una risposta immunitaria producendo anticorpi per combattere la minaccia. Di conseguenza sviluppiamo l'immunità. Il vaccino non evita il contagio, ma ne riduce la sintomatologia nel caso in cui dovessimo rimanere contagiati un giorno. Quindi i sintomi sono più che normali (c'è chi addirittura non ne sviluppa). A me quindi non risulta corretta la tua definizione di "veleno" riferita ai vaccini. Mi disp

No io ho sviluppato il dolore al braccio dopo 5 ore circa (comunque meno intenso rispetto alla prima e seconda dose fatte con pfizer). Subito dopo il relapse ho sviluppato la sintomatologia. Ma già ho notato che mi capitava altre volte che dopo il relapse iniziavo a soffrire si sintomatologia influenzale che durava per i primi due giorni circa. Poi man mano che il corpo si ricaricava, mi passava tutto. Il vaccino sicuramente ha provocato i sintomi, ma il relapse ha indebolito il mio corpo e fatto crescere i sintomi.

Poi vabbe, dopo ogni relapse mi sento subito irrequieto, facilmente irritabile, sviluppo ansia sociale, perdo la forza, non ho voglia di fare nulla, non riesco a dormire e se dormo il sonno non è riposante ma agitato.. e ogni volta dura per le prime 48 ore circa. Dal terzo giorno in poi torno ad essere "normale.

DiegoSR likes this.
  9. It is Finished

È una bugia.

10. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Inter: the winter champions.

11. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

YEAH! why would you take a third dose ?! these things are still experimental and a lot of money are made with vaccine contracts, the ceo of pfizer was caught lying in their trials as well, recently. You should not only take the vaccine if needed.

And yes, the vaccine is going to challenge your body! Of course you should watch out. During this time you should work out to some degree, eat plenty and good foods, sleep plenty, etc. Wasn't this common sense after you took 2 doses already bro? The spot where they inject goes numb for a day or two! Thats alone should tell you internally the body takes a good beating in adapting to the vaccine. And thats only the vaccine, a lot of people die from the actual flu. Imagine, how powerful this virus is. Of course you should be in top notch condition when taking it!!

12. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Suddenly this become an italian thread,

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  13. keepitrealG

keepitrealG Fapstronaut

All of my Doctors are unvaxxed and advize against it. Idk why you said that you would obviously be provax.

14. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

I have stayed away from these mRNA-injections as the plague, despite all the fear-mongering, threats, guilt-tripping and ostracism from media and society as a whole. I have seen so many people becoming ill after taking it (some even dying after a few weeks), plus they seem to get infected and sick anyway, so what's the point of taking it? Especially if it seems to work so poorly that you need to retake it every 3-6 months.
    I do myself have a strong natural immunity after two covid-infections (the first 15 months ago and the second a few weeks ago). The first one kept me down for 2-3 weeks (like a flue) while the second only lasted for a week (like a common cold).
    Since then, I'm prepping with lots of vitamin A & D, vitamin-C, zinc and other supplements needed for naturally boosting the immune-system.

15. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

Take a cold shower a day, along with good nutrition and sunlight/fresh air and you can even say goodbye to the supplements! I haven’t had a cold or fever for 3 years.

16. D’accordo. La retenzione del seme è meravigliosa

17. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

Wim Hof has stated that we don’t need any vaccines. I agree. I have practiced his method for 3 years and have not had a cold or fever in all that time. Mother Nature is where the power is at.

18. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

Yes, I’m glad I found his method too! He’s a man on a mission, for sure.