1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Things that haunts me

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by sullenheart11, Apr 5, 2017.

1. sullenheart11

sullenheart11 Fapstronaut

The memories that I thought I could accept and move on but I never did.

2. Forgive yourself. The past is the past. It can't be changed.

I Free I and sullenheart11 like this.
  3. Wait memories of what?

4. sullenheart11

Of what I did in the past, I couldn't catch up in school, so I cheated and I had to. Then the teachers and students found out. I failed and went to another school and same thing happened and finally I dropped out. Seeing my friends graduate on facebook makes me feel so hollow inside, because I feel like they don't know me, that I had problems.

'Childhood Memories'- It was the title that I picked out of the other during art test. It was bad and I got humiliated by a teacher in front of everyone and several other times. And the worst is the people in your life that no matter how good or bad of a day you're having they can't see and will not allow you to be and make it their mission to bring you down.
    They are everywhere, and I also come home to these people. That's why I feel so hollow.

Throughout my school years, I found myself being dishonest towards other people that I didn't mean to. And did things that I didn't mean to. But just like what aarondf said above, that past is the past.

parkurman123 and LegendaryToast like this.
  5. I'm sorry to hear that. This isn't the be all and end all of your life. You can still accomplish your dreams if you put in work.

parkurman123 and sullenheart11 like this.
  6. sullenheart11

That's right it doesn't have to be the end.

parkurman123 and Deleted Account like this.
  7. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I had an extremely rough and traumatic childhood, but I'm doing good now thanks to hard work and perseverance. You've got keep moving forward. Leave the past where it belongs (in the past).

8. I Free I

I Free I Guest

9. Past is a place of reference not a place of residence.
    :)

10. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

Yes, you can!

11. CardNilos8

CardNilos8 New Fapstronaut

I am sorry to hear that.

12. sullenheart11

It will be okay, and I have to believe that it will be and work my way out.