1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

They are coming after our testosterone

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by thatoneguy123, Dec 23, 2016.

1. thatoneguy123

thatoneguy123 Fapstronaut

Just because it's sold Ina package doesn't mean it's safe. Long story short governments controls food regulations and they allow horrible stuff to be put in the food. This stuff massacres your testosterone

2. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

I'm eating Chuck E. Cheese pizza right now. What's the verdict on this shit?

3. Dziki007

Dziki007 Fapstronaut

There must be punishment for it, there no way out.

Deadlihood likes this.
  4. Everything we do have consequences, good or bad. Just use your common sense and judge, it's not that hard. Personally I think that if we ate junk food it either shows that we don't care about us and don't respect our vessel, we are ignorant to it's effects, or just we are too weak to change. Weakness is the only thing of those three that gets an excuse (cos being weak is a natural part of growing stronger) as long as you keep trying and not give up. All the other deserves a hard slap in the face, which we will eventually get decades down the line in a form of hospital bills. All I can hope for you is that it wont take THAT to wake you up.

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  5. thatoneguy123

thatoneguy123 Fapstronaut

Nothing wrong with "junk food" like example chocolate pizza ice cream .. The problem is the dam chemicals in them that stuff is pretty hardcore it's not just some little headache .. If you can eat the organic version of "junk" then that's.. Citric acid is in all sodas and no it doesn't come from citrus look up the effects

6. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

Soy is the worst thing for men. It lowers your testosterone and increases estrogen
    You will grow a pair of tits ;)

7. Cows milk and other dairy products are way worse when it comes to estrogen. It's a soup of all kinds of hormones. Gonna do you ten times worse than soy.

8. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

I eat organic :3

9. You might be avoiding all the hormones they put in cows then. It's good. Well, better than non-organic. But still there are a lot left that cow produces naturally for calf. Without human intervention it's still more than soy.

10. Personally I'd like to make one change at a time: It can be tempting to turn around one day and think "Right! I suck at this eating healthy thing - I'm going to eat salads for every meal and only drink water and track everything and it'll be wonderful!"... This so rarely works, and is a recipe for disaster and feelings of disappointment in yourself when you fail. There are very, very few people in this world who can change everything at once (I'm not one of them) that I always recommend trying to make one change (e.g. cut down to one can of soft drink a day) then when you can maintain that change for a month, moving onto the next goal. It's slow, but it will be effective.

Kdot likes this.
  11. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

12. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

Dairy milk promotes excess estrogen in the body due to it containing estrogen from female cows. At the same time, milk naturally contains androgenic properties, so it raises testosterone in the body and can cause bulking quickly.
    I read

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. Good. Educate yourself. Blindly believing things what people say or write and then basing your choices on that is not smart. Even I might be wrong about some things without even realizing it. Read many different sources and then make educated judgments. Even if we choose to do some things that I would argue are bad for us what matters is that we were informed when we made chat choice, at least we were not ignorant like some other people. That puts responsibility of our life in our hands. Once we are informed and educated about things we have no excuse to blame anybody else. Sucks if we mess up but also good if we don't, cos then you will have good pride in yourself. Plus if you are informed there is more chance of making the right choice. Critical thinking is crucial part of success in life.

IggyIshness and Sleeping_Beauty like this.
  14. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

I hate people who just trust whatever is told to them by example tv orr the government and dont make their own opinions. Your right about what you said here.

15. Sleeping_Beauty

Sleeping_Beauty Fapstronaut

Right on.

16. Fatsodubmo

Fatsodubmo Fapstronaut

Cashew/Almond milk is the only way to go. I dont see how I ever tolerated disgusting fat lethargic obtuse animals utter excretion. Blech

17. quit all addictions

quit all addictions Fapstronaut

Eat organic fruit and vegetables oatmeal for breakfast and Quinoa for lunch .No processed food