1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. When I joined Nofap, I was really into like the idea of becoming some kind of superman, or supermonk or something, but 52 days in I didn't see any real benefits, except for increased concentration and better relationships. I didn't last that long after doing the 52 days, last year maybe a month on a couple of occasions but I was kind of lusting after other things, to be off medications, and funny enough I even experimented with the power of belief to see if I could grow taller. I actually measured myself 1" taller by the end of it, but it could have been from standing straighter or measuring myself in an over-eager way.(I have an open mind to my own silliness.) When I'm on NoFap, for a period of over 14 days or so, I start to see myself in my desires. I've come to realize it makes no big difference. I've traded my lust for sex for a lust of some kind power (or several) and who knows whether it's delusion or what have you blinded by desire. I like to explore desire itself, want the things we all have, or that nobody wants. Live for uncommon interest. I remember when I went on 52 day journey, I became interested in things I oft never had considered, I was reading a fiction book in another language and trying to understand it! Cooking new recipies, learning new board games. That's the real change I see from sexual transmutation. My focus is both wider and sharper. I spent fewer days on the computer, building patience among other things.

Kieran2121 and iceman40 like this.