The women is to fine to approach

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by drunkenmaster, Aug 21, 2022.

1. drunkenmaster

drunkenmaster Fapstronaut

How does one approache a fine I mean fine women she is very pretty in her face I feel like I have no chance with her, also she has hinted she likes me as she was turning back at me checking me out but I felt so intimidated to turn back as she was so pretty to look at I felt shy, any tips on her to overcome this I like her but she is too attractive to approach her I mean no lie her face is very attractive.

2. Hashirama

Hashirama Fapstronaut

The more unfazed you are by her physical appearance, the more you are setting yourself apart from 99% of the men out there and the more chance you have of actually getting with the girl. One girl mentioned this to me on my date - I didn't look at her tits or ass the whole time we were on the date, and that's one of the reasons she came back home with me that night.

100 Days likes this.
  3. drunkenmaster

so should I just try not to notice her face?

she is really pretty I think she has a kid and that is fine, I will try not to let the boobs and ass faze me and play it cool

4. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

Why is beauty intimidating?

5. drunkenmaster

I need to bulk up lol

6. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

You need to make yourself worthy of her beauty?

7. drunkenmaster

what tips can you give me?

8. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

I’m not looking to give you tips. I’m just asking questions, perhaps to help you figure your own stuff out, maybe even to shift your entire paradigm on what you should be valuing in a potential mate.

But if you want to increase your own value, bulking up is probably the most superficial thing you could do.

9. skybrowser

skybrowser Fapstronaut

It's okay to admire beauty but be careful not to put women on too high of a pedestal, for some men it's almost like they worship beautiful women and the ones who fail to get such a women tend become bitter because they have no access to what they worship.
    I don't know what stage you are at in life, whether you have goals to achieve or have already achieved them. I would say place more importance on your purpose, if you have God in your life He can guide you on that; I say this so that you can have fulfillment and from that point it is easier to get woman since they are attracted to men who are achieving things with their life.
    Personally I was quite complacent during my youth and wished I had tried to be more ambitious but having said that my life isn't over for me and I do have goals.
    Basically make sure you have your priorities in order, you don't want to be that guy who uses his youth to just chase women and then end up losing them later in life to guys who are successful because they made good use of their time when they were younger.

10. Clearminded_1234

Clearminded_1234 Fapstronaut

It really is all about mindset and how you carry yourself. If you want really beautiful girls you are highly attracted to then you should set some long term goals for yourself and work on them. Girls will pick up on this subconsciously that you're a man striving for success and be attracted by that energy.

11. drunkenmaster

very nicely put and thanks

12. drunkenmaster

sure thing

13. Ajar

Ajar Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

The reason she just didn't approach you is because she feels exactly the same way as you do, but she's way more into you because she took the time to stare at you giving you indication. I think you actually have the upper hand believe it or not. In this situation, girls are like jelly, they kind of melt to the touch. Maybe next time create a situation where you can get closer to her, and thats how it starts, but don't take too long to say "You look amazing"

14. drunkenmaster