The womanizer dream

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, May 13, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

I have not met a womanizer that is not crazy and paranoic.

Dating and having sex with multiple girls at the same time is a living hell, these guys have no peace of mind, always paranoic and afraid of getting caught.

They are so paranoic, for example if one of the girls doesn't answer fast one of his texts he inmediatly thinks is because he was caught cheating.

Their minds become the minds of a liar they always lie even without need, about anything in their lifes, about what they had for breakfast, in their jobs, they become pathological liars, they are always under stress.

Conclusion: having multiple women does not bring you happiness, it's not fun and you are always under stress of getting caught.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Unless you have a harem and all of them know....just saying...

Jag45, Infidel.48 and brassknucks like this.
  3. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Non-disclosure is not cool. Let women know if you have no intention of being exclusive. Let her make the decision to take it or leave it.

CarP likes this.
  4. modern milarepa

Even if it's consensual, it takes away some of the psychological burden away, but balancing all that sexual energy it's very difficult and to be in tune with more than one girl, even two it's too much. And if you ejaculate with every girl, you are going to get weak pretty soon.

Even tantric masters consider it extremely difficult not because a moralistic view but because balancing all that energy assuming your harem is full of good girls with good energy.

A girl require a lot of attention I could not imagine how it could be making more than one girl happy it seems exhausting. You'll have to occupy your mind and time a lot into the girls. There is more in life than sex and women.

I've seen only two examples of successful poligamy one is an antique tantric master and the other in tao but they were already realized beings and are exceptions to the norm.

That being said it's the natural way of men to have many girls someone told me that a man who has sex with the same girl more than 4 years straight must be crazy. It's difficult but possible to be happy sexually being monogamous for example doing karezza /tantric type of sex you never lose attraction to your girl. The other form that I know is developing feelings to the other person that way the energy loss of semen is balanced a bit by love.

5. there's a point where healthy sexuality turns into an obsession or a coping mechanism

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2021
    Lilla_My likes this.
  6. modern milarepa

There's also the opposite women that have harems of men there's is a story of a chinese empress Wu Tse tien who had a harem of men and she used sex as a way of creating more energy and stay healthy she lived a long life and was an excellent empress.

Women by nature can absorb men's energy, think of the fact they can take your semen and create a baby, that is why a woman can have sex almost all day long because they absorb and gain energy while having sex. Women have 10 times more sexual energy than men.

SickSicko likes this.
  7. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Succubus are real, we just call them women.

8. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

9. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

What's the deal with succubae? They steal your souls, leaving you in a catatonic state, devoid of free will? Isn't that just regular women?

10. Magic Pig

Magic Pig New Fapstronaut

Not Ture!!!!It is also harmful to women!

11. modern milarepa

It's true this is dark tantra, even demons and masters of the dark arts can gain energy it's negative sexual energy but energy nonetheless

SickSicko likes this.
  12. modern milarepa

Even prostitution, prostitutes have big amounts of sexual energy they take from their clients, it doesn't mean all this energy can turn negative because the men who use her services can be messed up, it's also psychological damaging.