1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Woman Who Wouldn't Stop Shouting About Everything She Hated

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by 1978, Feb 27, 2019.

1. 1978

1978 Fapstronaut

Following on from A Tragic Dating Experience, I wanted to post this here in off-topic because it's a dating experience from a time when I wasn't doing NoFap.

Back in August, while I was out for an evening walk, I had a phone conversation with a woman I was hoping to arrange a date with. We had a nice chat, things seemed to be going well, and when we ended the conversation I was quite sure we would probably go on a date soon, once we could sort out the details.

Just a few minutes after that conversation ended, another woman from the dating site phoned me. This conversation was VERY different.

I couldn't get a word in edge ways! She talked almost non-stop for a whole hour, and most of it was her complaining about everything, especially complaining about other men she'd met on dating sites.

But I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. I mean, maybe she was just nervous and this was causing her to talk too much? So we arranged to meet up one early evening at the weekend.

When we met up, it seems like she'd not made much of an effort physically. Anyway, we went round to the back yard of a pub, where she proceeded to shout at me about all the things she hated about dating and life in general.

Again, I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she was just shouting because it was loud where we were?

So we went for a walk in a nearby park, but she was still shouting then too! Eventually this progressed onto conspiracy theories, some of which I was actually interested in a bit. But it wasn't like a normal conversation. Every time I tried to talk, I'd get a few words in and then she'd shout over me, ranting about her views on the topic.

When we finally got back to where my car was, she said, "Okay, if you're ever in the city again sometime, maybe we could meet up again?"
    "Yeah, okay..." I said, but not a chance! I never wanted to see her again in my life!

Out of all the first dates I've been on, most of them have been positive experiences. Even if I don't really "click" with them enough to go on a second date, I find I usually still have a good time chatting to them. But this was one of the rare exceptions where I just didn't have a good time at all.

But I can laugh about it in hindsight...

2. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

LOL! this chick just seems crazy... yeah i would steer clear of her

1978 likes this.
  3. Just goes to show, when you put yourself out there, no matter how it goes, it's all good because you have interesting experiences.

1978 likes this.
  4. 1978

1978 Fapstronaut

Yes, if you get a good story out of it then it was worthwhile.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. 1978

1978 Fapstronaut

The worrying thing is I still see her on the dating site. I wonder how many other guys she's terrorized...