1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Apr 29, 2019.

1. @Desperate_Warrior It seems the instead of updation decrementaion of former has taken place.Pls see upon it

2. Done then... :))

3. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

4. glider

glider Fapstronaut

can i join now.
    though i haven't relapsed since 8 may

5. </47>

</47> Fapstronaut

For Zion! We got this:cool:

@Desperate_Warrior First check in

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  6. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Check in
    Have a nice Nofap weekend everyone :)

7. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

@Desperate_Warrior Would you please change Team 6 to Phoenix? Thanks a lot for creating this team challenge and dedicating your time and effort. I really hope this challenge can help me to get to 90 streak. Btw, have a nice weekend!

8. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

Should I check daily basis?? Sorry for the delay. I am busy somewhere.
    Check in

9. boichywow

boichywow Fapstronaut

Another relapse, Mr. Chips.
    3:

10. Sorry for that guys, thanks for your honesty. The most important thing in this challenge is honesty to ourselves, whatever happens just report it and dont feel down. We are here to push each other.

Journaling the reasons that caused us to relapse and correcting them with some strategies would help.
    - Try not to give in from the beginning of the urge, because after giving in, it becomes harder to calm the urge.
    - Argue why you are doing it and is it worth it? And think about the truth of that urge and what it would feel like when staying fapfree. This thing has helped me a lot, I escaped 3 trials of urges with this strategy.

Stand up and fight again guys!

11. No he said you are required to check in at least once a week.

12. Hey @glider, @Desperate_Warrior is the thread / challenge ADMIN. You might want to tag him so that it would be easier for him to get notified of your post / request.

Awesome! Keep up the good work.

13. Hey @prettyboichad & @Her, sorry about that. You are stronger than that! Know your triggers and try to ignore them by diverting your mind to something else, like may be go for a walk, but do not fight.

If you try to do 'No PMO' / 'No PM' without any concrete goal /purpose or activity to strive for at all, just out of a fear to lose it or of a "relapse" or even guilt, it will probably make you nervous, restless and drive you to relapse soon.

Feel free to journal here and we are here to cheer you up! Good luck! You got this. :emoji_four_leaf_clover::emoji_cherry_blossom:

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2019
  14. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Check in from the Sheep

@Desperate_Warrior*

*@MrBean recommendation,
    Thank you my friend

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  15. Success story of Gabe Deem. His is nearly eight years clean.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2019