THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Well, the depression due to NoFap comes from multiple failures to rise above PMO because those failures hurt your pride, your false self - esteem based on your achievements and possessions, whenever these crumble under the influence of multiple reasons you fall to hate everything that have caused it including yourself,your will.Yes you fall to hate,shame,anger,despondency and they become your vicious circle without escape. The solution is to see yourself as a part of God, of everything that surrounds you and that you have a part to play in this life,so just repent on failing your test(yes that was God testing you for only through the passing His tests can you progress in improving yourself) , admit your mistakes, repent on doing them, think about virtues you can reintroduce into your life's flow to allow you to pass His tests in the future(Like tolerance, forgiveness, temperance and moderation, like accepting God's will without any hard feelings but as just and holy) and do some good deeds for the society of people you live in, for the environment and nature you live in and your depression will disappear like smoke from the fire.

Lifeisajourney likes this.
  2. LongPathTraveller

LongPathTraveller Fapstronaut

Wise words
    I pushed through failure by saying to myself that if you try again you can win if you don't you have lost forever and having a partial chance of succeeding by trying was better for me than just wallowing in shame

Slider8 and Lifeisajourney like this.
  3. I would say that no matter what you feel, do things. The biggest aspect of NoFap/No-PMO is learning how to do things in spite of urges or what your emotions are or lack thereof. It's about the mental attitude you have to obstacles in your life (let's say the PMO, depression, and so on) because that mental attitude will help you do things. It is the defining aspect of No-PMO because it helps you learn how to deal with urges (so instead of thinking that urges are incredibly difficult to stop, you can choose to ignore them and do something else to prevent relapses like walking or listening to music or writing in a journal/meditation, there's a lot you can do).

There will be days where you'll feel amazing for reaching a particular milestone or goal, and then other days you'll feel terrible, or you can have wet dreams so urges are stronger, and so forth. But the thing is that the one constant aspect that's supporting you is, well, you. Your choices are what decide what happens in your life and whether or not you quit PMO for good, not the urges or your emotions or anything like that.

It is a vicious cycle to undergo this experience you're having because you relapse, your pride is wounded, your self-esteem is done so then you relapse again and again which repeats over and over. That's a choice you're making, a perspective you're choosing to have, and so on. Again, notice how I'm emphasising how there's a choice to make every day, and you can choose to make the right choice for yourself.

Sit down and write about what would happen in 3-5 years if you chose to take care of yourself. What would you achieve? What friends would you have? Family? What values would you gain? And so on. Think what would happen if you quit PMO and gave it your all.

Then think about what would happen if you DIDN'T choose to take care of yourself and quit PMO. Maybe your life would be considered absolute hell. Maybe what you're struggling with would be even worse and so forth; again, you need to have some time for yourself and analyse the sources of these relapses and then learn from those mistakes, to accept your mistakes and dedicate your time and energy to better things. That's what I did at least and it worked for me.

4. Hugogabs

Hugogabs Fapstronaut

Day 1 check. Stay strong

eagle rising and nickbb77 like this.
  5. KingWhalers

KingWhalers Fapstronaut

6. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Day 195. Checking in!

KingWhalers and nickbb77 like this.
  7. gilgames

gilgames Fapstronaut

DAY 7! One week today!

nickbb77 and eagle rising like this.
  8. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

Word thanks

9. Lifeisajourney

Day 1
    thanks

10. Lifeisajourney

Thanks
    thanks

11. nikolas21198

nikolas21198 Fapstronaut

12. Back to Day 0

I fell into P again. Didn't masturbate but still feeling unmotivated. I will cut out the games for a while because these shits confused my mind and cause me fall into p. As my friend said "Time to become a real man."

#Aaaaaggghhhh

nickbb77 likes this.
  13. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

14. Calypsong

Calypsong Fapstronaut

Day 5 attempt 6
    What's up y'all, just checked in for the day.

eagle rising and nickbb77 like this.
  15. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Resetting the counter again.... I haven't relapsed today nor edged but today is a Holy day.... Lord Shiva's day... So will start from today a new life kind of thing.

So day 0 again.

16. Hugogabs

Hugogabs Fapstronaut

Day 2 check! Already felling my powers slowly growing! Stay Strong