The Second Super Saiyan Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Thadeus Tuffington, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Day 6
    Somehow, I am making it through the weekend.
    Urges for days, no random boners yet so I'm still early in the process.

Wish me luck!! I'll take all the help I can get.

Baki Hanma, Ank07, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  2. sufferingmen07

sufferingmen07 Fapstronaut

day 4 today

still krilin but it's ok
    When I do relapse it's without P, I am convinced I will beat MO after P being removed of my life definitely

Baki Hanma, Ank07, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  3. Back2BestOfMe

Back2BestOfMe Fapstronaut

day 5. It's a good weekend so far. Everyone stay strong

Baki Hanma, Ank07, Ūruz and 3 others like this.
  4. JB39

JB39 Fapstronaut

Day 35 ongoing, managed to keep it together today, mostly by being active and staying away from the computer.

@Thadeus Tuffington thanks for the tips, I'll have my sunglasses with me from now on. I do have to admit that this idea works and I used it without even knowing. When I go swimming, I have these UV goggles I can barely see anything through them, resulting in zero urges or sexual triggers. Anyway, keep strong, you have this.

@LLOYYD not really sure I understand what you mean, wanting to relapse on purpose. It seems you are already on to something, at 57 days you are already starting to reap the rewards. If I were you, I wouldn't let go of the good thing willingly or on purpose. I would keep at it as long as I can, just to see how good life can get. Not sure what season you are in now, but in my case, now it's getting warm, and the 6 months will be challenging to stay PMO free.

One day at a time, keep strong.

Baki Hanma, Ank07 and Ūruz like this.
  5. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

6. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 58 - Super Saiyan

@Baki Hanma Why are counting no wet dreams little bro? Counting on semen retention days now? :emoji_thinking::)
    @JB39 Well I didn't explain too much here why I would wanting to relapse on here. As I said, it is something personal on my end. I wouldn't say everyone would be reaping the reward in my case. Right now, there aren't noticeable benefits compared to others yet for me. A few but not great. I guess I have to go longer then. At this point, I am cruising along just fine in regards of urges coming in day by day basis. There are a few positives of doing this journey is your not using and wasting it on PMO with your time which is good. The season over here is cold (winter). I feel it's worst because cold season makes me want to stay in more which gives me a reason to want to relapse. Regardless it will not happen as long as I keep at this.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ūruz, Baki Hanma and Ank07 like this.
  7. Back2BestOfMe

8. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 320
    without wet dreams - Day 8
    @LLOYYD brother...These days I'm trying to control having wet dreams. I implemented some new routines to control it. Finally Those methods are working now.
    my methods
    • listening to calm songs before go to bed
    • doing meditation before bed
    • do some squats before bed( about 10 ) --> this is the most important thing.
    • change the sleeping positions( not sleeping on stomach)..try to sleep left direction.
    I don't go to semen retention stuff. I'm only doing control wet dreams. After limiting wet dreams, My speed of the recovery is increased and energy is increased. brother you can try these techniques to limit wet dreams

Ūruz, Ank07, LLOYYD and 1 other person like this.
  9. JB39

JB39 Fapstronaut

Day 36 almost done. Experienced anger and anxiety all day for no reason, I guess it will take a while to adjust the new levels of dopamine. I found a good thread on PAWS, I had no idea.

Stay strong everyone.

Baki Hanma, Ūruz and Ank07 like this.
  10. Ank07

Ank07 Fapstronaut

Day 40 - Kaioken

goku-kaioken.gif

Baki Hanma, LLOYYD and Ūruz like this.
  11. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

12. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 59 - Super Saiyan

@Baki Hanma I see, very interesting little brother. As I have stated in the other posts in the other challenges. I have no wet dreams. In my case, it is extremely rare. I'm fine with that and that is why I am qualified to do Semen Retention :) There might be a supplement that might help with that but I'm not sure how effective it is against wet dreams. You have try it for yourself. I'm glad your methods are working for you. Keep up the great work on here as well :emoji_muscle:

This Super Saiyan is always fighting
    Saiyan out
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ūruz, Baki Hanma and Ank07 like this.
  13. Back2BestOfMe

14. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Amazing.....Brother you are gifted for semen retention:emoji_muscle:

Ank07, Ūruz and LLOYYD like this.
  15. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 321
    Day 9 - without wet dreams

16. JB39

JB39 Fapstronaut

Day 37, nearly there.

Recently I seem to loose track of days, no awareness of time of day, day of week or approaching events.

Anger still bothering me, fading away a little as I manage some difficult challenges at work.

Stay strong everyone.

Ank07, Baki Hanma and Ūruz like this.
  17. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

18. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 60 - Super Saiyan

I received my physical copy of DBS: Super Heroes recently. Awesome, I will watch the Dub when I can.

That's right little bro, you suffer in the dark at the gym and also here too. It's bodybuilding time :emoji_muscle:
    For me, it's Super Saiyan time :D

Saiyan out
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. Back2BestOfMe

Day 8, feeling strong. Busy days ahead so, but trying the very best to not loose focus and keeping the guard up all time.

Stay strong!

Ank07, Ūruz and JB39 like this.
  20. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Yes sir! we are going to make it:emoji_muscle: