1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The road to recovery

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Tweedle Dumb, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Tweedle Dumb

Tweedle Dumb Fapstronaut

I am 14 days in to my NoFap experiment, this forum and the NoFap community are totally exciting to me as I am determined to persevere with abstinence from PMOing.

I would welcome any advice as I am new here, also I would like reach out to all other newbies and encourage them to look upon this as a fresh start to a better life, without self loathing and isolationism.

Thanks

Kae, D . J . and i_wanna_get_better1 like this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

Check out In Case You Didn't Know for strategies and tips to help you along your journey.

3. Tweedle Dumb

Tweedle Dumb Fapstronaut

Good to know thanks for your support

D . J . likes this.
  4. Ayjaydubya

Ayjaydubya Fapstronaut

Congratulations on 14+ days! I encourage getting an accountability partner and beginning a journal here.

"The difference between the master and the beginner is that the master has failed more times than the beginner has ever tried."

D . J . likes this.
  5. Kae

Kae Fapstronaut

Hi, this is my second day into NoFap experiment and it's a challenge. Like you I'm determined to continue "without self loathing and isolationism".

D . J . likes this.