1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The REAL REAL Superpowers...

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Apr 6, 2018.

1. i want to be clear, the powers are really real !

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. thats a great story, questionite, thanks for sharing,,,thats amazing

3. My short opinion on powers after 220 days...

After decade of pmo it feels like a superpower

You stop being a shadow of yourself and start living your potential

Energy wasted on Pmo gets acumulated in you (qi) and than

It drives you, heals you, its visible you have it

Your consciousnes and awareness rises as well

Confidence follows

Doesnt matter if we call it superpowers or what ever. It something we did not have andnow we have it.

4. misterspock

misterspock Fapstronaut

Cold showers help though...

5. zakes

zakes Fapstronaut

Well done!

Congrats

6. to anyone struggling with this dreadful crappy disease, don't doubt the powers, each day i wake up clearer and more focused, my imagination is quadrupled prolly because it was being wasted in hot pixeland and now i can turn my mental beams on 'high'--i honestly believe i could train myself to smash a brick or do the walk on fire- coals, my entire body feels so much stronger, I'm so attuned, many many others have reported similar feelings and i say, BELIEVE and stay strong!

7. thanks Epic Fight, very inspiring stuff!

8. Loving the info Men, Greggory - I wanna be like you :)
    Funny you guys mentioned about the eye contact thing. I had a meeting with an over confident cocky client of mine earlier today and I took him down a notch with my eye contact, he definitely started to feel uncomfortable

Vedas_fr and Alk346 like this.
  9. This is great to hear. You're developing real confidence and are learning when other don't have it.

10. yes its real confidence, so happy for you, the longer you do this NoFap journey the more your world will change,
    congratulations on your successes

11. the worst trigger is boredom,,,beware boredom...

12. the best thing you can do is to reward yourself for the goals you set--7 days,,,,30 days,,,60,,,90,,,etc
    for 30 days i bought myself a really nice suit, 60 days a cruise to alaska, etc--i think if you give yourself definite rewards--and remind yourself daily--thats the key,,,keep reminding yourself why you are doing this and how exactly you will reward yourself, it helps tremendously

13. I did this myself, although in my case it was just a nice t-shirt (which was Medium and also on sale). The hard work is important, but the hard work responds better to a little rewarding. Get yourself a little something nice and you'll appreciate the effort you're putting in.

I'll be happier when I can fit into the vintage suits I already have, then I'll think about buying a new one.

14. everything helps,,,even the little things,,,i think its most important to be mindful daily of this crazy journey and why we are doing it,,,its really big to dedicate your recovery to someone and keep them in your mind--

Scenty and Deleted Account like this.
  15. at day 64 i am cranky and full of testorone,,,i have not o. in 60 days though had sex numerous times, its hard not to o but I'm happy i don't, i love the full feeling,,,if i can do this anyone can, i was a professional wanker

16. In the interests of full disclosure, I didn't O until I was 21, even though I first had sex when I was 19. I didn't M at all until 22, so if that's a win... *shrugs*

My approach to my own O when with someone else has been 'if it happens, great. If not... well, I hope they had fun'. My first GF had issues with the fact that I didn't, my second saw it as a challenge to 'break me in', which she did. I had an FWB who didn't much care about her own pleasure (and was rather surprised when she O'ed with me) who strangely enough had me proverbially happening.

My current policy is something to the effect of 'it's her business'. Not putting the onus on her, but I don't view it as my responsibility to O.

17. Gideonite

Gideonite Fapstronaut

Haha great and entertaining story bro. Glad to see folks doing so well after longer streaks:)

18. the point of my story was to say the powers are real, i have read so many posts of guys attributing powers to not fapping, my mind is cleaner and ,my life is richer, i swear the powers are true

19. INSUFFICIENT DATA - MORE INPUT REQUIRED

20. Ashar

Ashar Fapstronaut

That is a great story. It really is thank you very much.