The Push-Up Daily Challenge

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Superman#, Apr 2, 2020.

1. 22/09/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, before and after my warm-up & after my workout.

Which are;

1. LOWER LEG ISOTENSION Tense the calves and lower legs hard. (It can be tough to get the knack of this, at first; lifting the heels half an inch off the ground will help.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

2. THIGH ISOTENSION While standing upright, tense the quadriceps and hamstrings hard. The legs can be either locked, or bent. (You can even perform this seated.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3. GLUTEAL ISOTENSION After the thigh tension, tense and squeeze the gluteal muscles together as hard as possible, without moving the hips or thighs. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

4. STOMACH ISOTENSION Smoothly exhale; once the air has left your lungs and the stomach is drawn in, then tense the abdominals hard. There is no need to bend forward. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

5. LATERAL TORSO ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders down in their sockets and tense the lats (under the armpits) hard. You do not need to spread your shoulders out for this drill. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

6. PEC ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders forward in their sockets and tense and squeeze the chest muscles hard. (You don’t need to move your arms much.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

7. ARM ISOTENSION Holding the arms slightly bent or straight, tense the biceps and triceps hard. You also have the option of making a fist, and tensing your grip. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

Using the Iso-flo;

https://www.bullworker.com/product/iso-flo/

Doing my own version of this routine

Which are;

Deadlift Bottom Position;

Strength: 6 set of 3 secs

Strength/Hypertrophy: 3 sets of 6 secs

Hypertrophy: 3 sets of 30 secs

Zercher Squat Bottom Position:

Shoulder/Over Head Press Bottom Position:

Doing the tension like this;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

Strength/Hypertrophy 6 secs 90%

Hypertrophy 20-45 secs 60-80%

2. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

3. 23/09/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, before and after my warm-up & after my workout.

Which are;

1. LOWER LEG ISOTENSION Tense the calves and lower legs hard. (It can be tough to get the knack of this, at first; lifting the heels half an inch off the ground will help.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

2. THIGH ISOTENSION While standing upright, tense the quadriceps and hamstrings hard. The legs can be either locked, or bent. (You can even perform this seated.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

3. GLUTEAL ISOTENSION After the thigh tension, tense and squeeze the gluteal muscles together as hard as possible, without moving the hips or thighs. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

4. STOMACH ISOTENSION Smoothly exhale; once the air has left your lungs and the stomach is drawn in, then tense the abdominals hard. There is no need to bend forward. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

5. LATERAL TORSO ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders down in their sockets and tense the lats (under the armpits) hard. You do not need to spread your shoulders out for this drill. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

6. PEC ISOTENSION Pull the shoulders forward in their sockets and tense and squeeze the chest muscles hard. (You don’t need to move your arms much.) 1 set of 1-2 seconds

7. ARM ISOTENSION Holding the arms slightly bent or straight, tense the biceps and triceps hard. You also have the option of making a fist, and tensing your grip. 1 set of 1-2 seconds

Using the Iso-flo;

Which are;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

Kon123, BrighterFuture and palindromo like this.
  4. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

5. BrighterFuture

BrighterFuture Fapstronaut

Keep up the good work team!

Kon123, BillyBobBoBoBo and palindromo like this.
  6. BrighterFuture

7. 24/09/2021

Which are;

Using the Iso-flo;

Which are;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

Feel like shot today as I pmod 3 times today & it caused me to be lazy as watching YouTube before exercising and drinking huel Shakes instead of my regular breakfast smoothie and nearly being late for work, which has been becoming more of a regular habit which I want to stop.

Kon123 likes this.
  8. BrighterFuture

9. Kon123

Kon123 Fapstronaut

10. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

11. 25/09/2021

Which are;

Using the Iso-flo;

Which are;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

Did the same but only 2 times.

palindromo, Marshall 5 and Kon123 like this.
  12. Kon123

Kon123 Fapstronaut

13. 60 push ups
    45 kettle bell swings
    15 chin ups
    10 pull ups
    And the first four exercises in this ab work out.

14. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

15. Kon123

Kon123 Fapstronaut

45 push up today

Marshall 5 and palindromo like this.
  16. 26/09/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times, 1 before and my warm-up & 2 after my workout.

Which are;

Using the Iso-flo;

Which are;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

No PMOING. Sorry this was late, I was busy on the 26th.

palindromo likes this.
  17. 27/09/2021

Which are;

Using the Iso-flo;

Which are;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

palindromo likes this.
  18. 28/09/2021

Did my ILIT: Impromptu Loadless Isometric Training 3 times after my workout. Forgot to do some before.

Which are;

Using the Iso-flo;

Which are;

Max strength 3 secs 100%

Not feeling too great as of last night as going through a stressful day of work with going through a mental breakdown before finishing work & going to bed at 4am, because getting back at 2am I spent a lot of time looking at my phone and tablet looking at YouTube and Manga to calm myself down before bed. Didn't do too bad, as my fitbit showed my usual active minutes of over 60 minutes, but felt a bit off today.

palindromo and Marshall 5 like this.