1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The PRECIOUSNESS of your Semen

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Hammond Egger, Feb 26, 2022.

1. Hammond Egger

Hammond Egger Fapstronaut

From the book, "The Secret of Eternal Youth"

"For a momentary pleasure a person falls a prey to the sexual act blindly driven by passion. After the heat of the passion has subsided, a person feels drained of all energies. The energy that is wasted during one sexual intercourse, tantamount to the energy that is spent in physical labour for 10 days or the energy that is utilized in mental work for three days. Still one repeats the same folly without realizing that it does not provide lasting happiness. On the contrary, it results in terrible harm to health and wastes the precious vital fluid accumulated over a period of 30 to 40 days.

Assuming that an ordinary man consumes 32 kgs. Of food in 40 days, yielding 800 Gms. of blood, which in turn will yield only 20 Gms. of semen over a period of one month. A person will be able to accumulate about 15 Gms. of semen in 30 days. And one-month accumulation of semen is discharged in one sexual intercourse!

These bad practices and bad habits of masturbation or excessive sexual intercourse drain the energy enormously. There appears boils on the body, acne or eruptions on the face, blue lines around the eyes, sunken eyes, pale face with anaemia, loss of memory, loss of eye sight, discharge of semen along with urine, enlargement of the testes, pain in the testes, debility, drowsiness, gloominess, palpitation of heart, pain in the back, loins, head and joints, weak kidneys, fickle mindedness, lack of thinking power, bad dreams, wet dreams and restlessness of mind. In the end he suffers from sexual impotency and sterility. This happens particularly in the age group of 17 to 29 years.
    Preservation of this divine energy during this period leads to the attainment of strong will power, good behaviour, sharp intellect and spiritual exaltation."

Preserve your semen, PRESERVE YOUR LIFE!

2. Agree 100%. How I wish I’d heard this when I was 20. It’s a difficult path but worth it!

HelperX and The Evangelist like this.
  3. Hammond Egger

Hammond Egger Fapstronaut

Yes, unfortunately most, if not all of young men ruin their early life fapping all their energy, motivation and potential away. You start to wonder what kind of man you could have become if you never PMOd.

Napolean Hill once said the reason men start to succeed when they're in their late 40s and early 50s is because they overindulge in sex and masturbation when they were in their 20s and 30s!

Icewarrior and JeanMarc like this.
  4. Wow, I needed to hear this today, thanks for posting this. I had no idea Nietzsche wrote about semen retention.

HelperX, The Evangelist and JeanMarc like this.
  5. I have never felt more energy. I repeat. If only I knew this at age 20….

6. I am 20, and have been an addict since I was 8. I was exposed by a bad influencive friend at 8, and it fucked with my life ever since. I wish I never would have been exposed, and was a pure person, but that is never the case, maybe had it delayed till i was older.... It killed my drive, been taking C B D oil of recent, read that people use it for opiod addiction, and so far it has been working for. Mind you it is legal where I live.

The Evangelist and JeanMarc like this.
  7. Be the exception

Be the exception Fapstronaut

how old are you now?

JeanMarc likes this.
  8. Do your best to heal yourself. You can do it!

9. 45:(

10. Semen retention is the way to go….

11. Does semen retention help with self confidence? I don't really have many friends, nor do I really consider myself an introvert. I enjoy people who are extroverted, and in some situations with the right people I would consider myself and extrovert. But never was the "life of the party" if you understand what I am saying. In addition to my lack of confidence in my ability to make meaningful friendships, I have never had a girlfriend, which I would like to have a girl friend, and start a family, but at the age of 20 and a complete lack of experience and being a virgin, I'm trying to eliminate all retrospective decrepitude underlying vices. Maybe it is my old self that is holding me back from being man? I don't really know, but I want to be a man, and not a kid anymore. Which if I look back it seems like I have been living in a world of instant gratification and a illusions of sins.

JeanMarc likes this.