1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The minefield

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Everything can be a trigger it seems, the sheer abundance of such stimulation is incredible. At first I saw it the same, a big wall I couldn’t even begin to scale. Constantly wondering of the other side, escaping to a world I have no idea of. That’s death, the ones of us that keep that in our heads. The idea of this life being so bankrupt we should jump ship. If I finally reach the top and I’m looking over. I’m exposed, I’m in between worlds. The fall I know and the fall I don’t. We fight so much to get away from ourselves. We are here because we have something in our lives we wish to fix. Those beautiful moments we have, we allow them to be stepped on for the fear of what we don’t know is coming. We can keep turning and pointing, placing the blame everywhere it will fit. Doesn’t work, and in fact it will never work because it shouldn’t. Let’s be real, it’s not women who are causing us such problems. I don’t understand how you could truly even hate women. How you could honestly say life is better off without them. It’s ridiculous because it’s simply not possible. The energy is there, the balance we still have in the world. That is because of us, that is because of anyone who decides one day to do something good. When you feel tears fall down your face, when you look at the empty bed beside you. Hate can only deter such feelings until the truth is so bright. If you wish to change, you must change how you think. How you see the world around you, how being miserable is a ball of snow rolling. Once you lose control, it should not be on others to pick up the pieces or to clean up your mess. Maybe you truly don’t give a shit, but that doesn’t exist because everyone cares for something. You are vulnerable whether you like it or not. Keep being a tough guy, keep blaming the world we never asked to be born in. I can give you a suggestion but it is rather unkind. My words may just seem like some guy dictating on his perch. But I’m every man that felt like his life was over. Every man that wanted to just give up and be bitter. You see those old guys cranky and alone, see those people who don’t even wish to return home and be alone. If you feel any of that, if it causes you to panic. There must be a change before it is much too late. Stay strong