1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The "jummping photon" theory of sexual attractionS

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by loneloan, Nov 11, 2022.

1. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

Im working on a little model of thought which explains (not why,but how) fetishes,paraphilias, preferences and fantasies develop.
    A photon can jump from any movement you make,and end up in the opposite site of the galaxy. or even jump time(retro causality). Here,its the same,anything can cause a trama-fetish (or YOU can cause a fetish in someone else,accidentally!)

So far I think of the following broad categories which may be fetishe-ized,or fetish-icizing: age (including,sadly,underage girls and teens , and elderly people),weight and height, race and social-money status,and profession\position of power or being under power.
    All of these I view as the main categories, "scenario fantasies". my goal is to help people realise and analyze these categories and thus pick apart and mentally dissect their fetish and fantasy.

2. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

And also, even tho everyone pretends to ignore this another factor is body proportions and level of muscle volume and denition(in male attraction towards women). the hips, legs, chest :their size and relation to each other. (women worry about this on their own bodies much more than men would like to know)

3. fumaruu

fumaruu Fapstronaut

How would you go about dismantling a fetish? I can identify with your post a lot..

4. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

im not a psychiatrist(so no one thinks im 100 infallible)but all and every fetish is cured the same way:no PMO, wholesome living and socializing with family and friends.
    I just want to help people, in their own minds,make categories, and classify. Do you remember that Predator is much more deadly when hes invisible? a visible foe is easier to strike down.

goodnice 2.0 and fumaruu like this.
  5. fumaruu

fumaruu Fapstronaut

You know the only thing that concerns me the most is that in terms of sexuality this fetish I have is all that I know. And the fact that both genders fall into my fetish caused a lot of distress in my life. I think I’m on the right path. I know the origin and the emotions associated with this fetish. In real life my brain is seeking for the same dopamine hit that it is used to by sexualizing random people and combines it with paraphilic thoughts. I hope that by abstaining, which I’m already doing and reading and learning more about trauma and fetishes that I can weaken it to the point where I can have a fulfilling sex life with my future wife.