The heart of the issue

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

1. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

I began my latest reboot about 6 weeks ago. This is more success than I have had in many months and I reveled in it. I felt closer to God than I have in a long time and it felt great. At the same time, I feared I was the seed that sprouts quickly on stony ground only to wither and die for lack of roots; and so it was. About a week ago, the newness wore off and I let myself come very close to the fire. Fortunately, I found some renewed inspiration this morning as I refocus on the truly worthwhile goal. Our goal cannot be solely to complete some number of days or even years without PMO. This is merely a ruler of success but not success itself. Our goal must be to get to know God so well that we super saturate our hearts with love for Him; leaving room for nothing else. It is a simple but overpowering love of God that I need. I pray that I, and all of us, will seek and grow such a passionate love for God that we desire nothing else. God bless you brothers. May love of God overflow our hearts during this Advent and beyond.