1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The friendzone is the best zone

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by modern milarepa, Aug 31, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Ever since I'm starting to genuinely talk to a girl more in a friendly manner I'm starting to get some serious attractive girls and even some girls that are quite hard to know because their personality.

I also enjoy it more, the conversation becomes more wide and enjoyable. Because flirting, compliments touching it gets boring pretty fast.

I mean is not like I talk all the time like a friend, I flirt a little or joke in a flirty manner when an opportunity takes place.
    But I intentionally try to tone done the sexual aspect of the interaction. And the girls just likes me more and she opens more fast to be intimate.

I had my fair share of girls being more outfront but I tell you, right now is even more high quality girls with this approach.

Conclusion: the friendzone is the best zone.

2. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    why not put girls in the friend zone, when shes really into you act in such manner
    you:i really like you i can really be myself
    her:me to :)
    you:i feel i can tell you anything ,your the best buddy i never had
    her: :mad:

3. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Haha bruhhh

Actually I did this with the girl I dated just before the one I'm seeing right now.
    I did it naturally, it wasn't a plan or anything to messed up with her head.

The next day I said this she approached me and gave me a kiss on the mouth :oops:

silex_jedi and {Ananta} like this.
  4. Dipesh singh

Dipesh singh Fapstronaut

You guys are really very cool, You are really enjoying your life, being with women having sex with them also getting the women you want. That just really very cool!!!!
    I am so sorry for myself that I am half way 18 and also virgin , not getting kiss from any women and someone is there who lost virginity at 12-13 year , I feel so sad for me

5. bruh

modern milarepa likes this.
  6. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

Well said my guy! It's my favorite way to be with girls. Friends are the best!

Vanquisher12 and modern milarepa like this.
  7. modernstore99

I was 20 when I lost my virginity to my longtime girlfriend. Should have lost it when I was 18, but my PIED was so bad I could not get hard at all.

After breaking up with my girlfriend, I had sex with about 8 women on rotation over the course of a year. Some of the hookups were fantastic, some were terrible.

Get out there and find connections with ladies, sexual or not. Once you start sleeping around, you'll realize the quality of sex is what matters, not the amount (and especially not the amount of partners). You're still very young so don't worry! You are very far from your prime.

Vanquisher12 and becomingreat like this.
  8. Can anyone guide me how to befriend someone? What things should I share and talk? Actually I don't have many friends, I haven't had any "best friend" since I started going to school.

Creating a strong relationship (friendship) with someone is hard for me, maybe I should just improve myself, and friends will come along. Be natural?

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  9. modernstore99

• Go to places/events where group activities, teamwork, and socialization are necessary to do whatever you're doing.
      • recreational sports
      • hobby or activity clubs
      • if you're in school then social/academic clubs
      • workplace hangout areas
    • If you're invited to something go to it, no matter how weird or uncomfy it makes you feel.
    • Don't judge people or think they aren't worth your time
    • A strategy that works for me is just showing up repeatedly to events with other people around, eventually people wanted to hang out with me.
    • Just be polite and contribute wherever you can

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  10. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Hahaha, good luck with that.. it just doesn't work, only in movies.
    Is your choice after all! you want to be in friendzone and heard about all of his problems while Chad and Tyroon rock her bed? ok by me... I prefer to be upfront, masculine, stand for what I want and don't fly under the radar as a friend. You already know that been upfront is a lot more succesfull with woman, friendzone is proven to be a failure.. don't try to reinvent the wheel.

Something to think about.. why all the nice guys finish last? why all the jerks, popular, alpha, damaged guys get all the ladies? be a nice guy and put yourselve in friendzone and you are not going to get the girls most of the times. Also you are going to waste a lot of time been his friend for weeks.. months to figure out she is sleeping with another guy. Be direct and decisive with woman, don't waste time in friendzone.

Melkhiresa and DarkHunter like this.
  11. Milarepa is a womanizer, and modernstone99 still has a girlfriend.

Does friendzone really exist? What if I make friend with girls just because I really want to befriend them, not to have a romantic relationship with them?

12. modernstore99

Yeah the friendzone is a weird and kinda fucked up concept.

I say it doesn't exist, or it's something that's already been around for a while, but was redefined in the last 20 years to have a different meaning.

The only difference between being friends with a woman and being in a woman's friendzone is you attitude; you want to be more than friends, and you don't really care about what she thinks.

She's either wrong, lying to herself, or being tricked by some other guy. It's usually her fault or her mistake for the situation.

For most of human history, if you try to initiate a romantic relationship with a woman and it fails, you don't continue to be friends, the relationship just ends. Keeping some sort of relationship going, even if it's just friends, is unhealthy for both of you and can border on toxic. I've been on both sides of the friendzone, and the best solution is to just give the other person space so you both can process what happened and get over the feelings either of you have.

In short though, no, friendzone isn't a real or new thing

{Ananta} likes this.
  13. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i lost my v card somewhere during the year i was 18 an i regret losing it too soon, i beleive the longer you keep it the more understanding an tolerable person you become, an some other stuff,dont worry just perfect NoFap cause sex well always be a beautiful thing no matter what age ,

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  14. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

you said yourself that it didn't exist for most of human history since men did not hang out with women if there was non-mutual romantic feelings involved then you say that you have been in both side of the friendzone an then conclude that it isn't real or a new thing, so which is which?

15. modernstore99

I have been on both sides of "the friendzone"; I was into a girl and she wanted to just be friends, and a girl was into me and I just wanted to be friends. It's a thing that happens, but the state of being in the friendzone is artificially created by the person who is rejected to comfort themself and convince themself there's still a chance for a relationship.

If you admit to yourself "yeah we.'re actually better as friends, I shouldn't have asked her out" or stop being friends with the girl for a time, then the ffriendzone is gona. You're out of the friendzone. It's an artificial creation. You can leave it anytime you want. Guys stay in this state they now call "the freindzone" for many reasons:
    • they feel entitled to the custom relationship of their own design and think sticking in for the long haul will end up in a romantic/sexual relationship
    • the girl gives them such a rush of dopamine and serotonin they'd rather stick around then end the relationship completely
    • the girl may be the only friend they have, so it's either stay in the friend zone or not have friends
    Regardless, it's fake. Once your advances have been shot down, the healthiest thing to do is not engage the person for a while as you get over your feelings.

Infidel.48 and Melkhiresa like this.
  16. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

Well I'm 23 and still haven't kissed a girl or lost my virginity.

Do I regret it?

No.

I'd much rather save myself for a girl who truly loves me and cares about me than throw my virginity away on some slut. Too many men feel pressured to lose their virginity early by toxic 'red pill' culture, and I've seen a lot of guys on this forum say they regretted losing their virginity early in life. Just make an effort to interact with women, get to know them, build rapport, and find out what sort of women you like best (and what sort of women like you best) before committing to love or sex.

And with regards to the 'friendzone', it's a lot less clearly-cut from what I've found out. Of course there are situations where a girl takes advantage of a man's attraction to her to keep him almost as a 'pet friend', but you could argue that any girl who treats you like this isn't worthy of being your friend in the first place, and that you were never really friends with her in the first place. You wouldn't have any shit from a male 'friend' who tries to take advantage of you, so why should you have any with a girl that treats you in the same way? These girls are not worth your time and it's time for you to move on, obviously.

On the other hand, a real, close friendship, where you and the girl both show genuine interest in each other's lives and have common personality traits, values and interests, can easily evolve into a romance if one side makes a move and the other agrees, because emotional intimacy has already been established in part by the bond developed in the friendship, and that bond can only get stronger in a romantic and/or sexual relationship. This way of developing a relationship I would certainly say has the potential to be much more fulfilling than a common meet-then-date affair.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
    Roady likes this.
  17. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Yes, it does. It's when a man wants to date a woman but she doesn't and only offers him to be friends. If he accept that he is been put in friendzone. Basically, he is accepting to be friends with her in hopes someday she changes her mind. Woman never put in friendzone guys they are attracted to, woman put guys in friendzone that she is not attracted to but are such nice guys that she is willing to keep them around and use them at her convenience, taking advantage of the fact that this guys will do everything to get out of friendzone.

If you like a woman, never accept been friends with her. Or it's romance or nothing, always negotiate in your favor with woman. Never settle for less than what you want, if you do, she is going to notice that you are weak and that is a turn off.

If you are not attracted to her, then is not friendzone. Is just another female friend in your life, that's totally fine.

kumarach and becomingreat like this.
  18. kumarach

kumarach Fapstronaut

19. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

So.. he wants something more than friendship, she says friends only.. he procced to accept been friendzoned. That's not negotiating to your favor, thats not standing up for what you want. That's weak. Behaving this way is only going to show that you are weak and people are going to try and take advantage of you.

No, she is just jelous. She have no real desire for you. In her eyes you are weak because you accepted to be friends with her when you wanted something more. In contrary of first point, you are hoping she changes her mind in the future for some reason.
    Telling her that you want something more than friends or you are not going to spend more time with her is standing up for what you want, that's masculine, and that makes you more of a catch. Woman love man that stand up in life, even to them. Don't waste time with woman that don't give you what you want.

Woman know that man that are stuck in friendzone are weak and not worthy. Woman talk.. her friend is also going to know you are weak and she is probably not going to be attracted to you either.
    Woman test and take advantage of weak guys. Let woman friendzone you and you are definitevely will be jerked around and end up with blue balls often while more masculine guys are the onces going to be rocking her bed.

Melkhiresa likes this.
  20. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Says the guy that been stuck in friendzone is the best! hahahaha. Keep consuming disney movies content.. good luck in friendzone "stud".