1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The fight

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Feb 24, 2023.

1. I hear a lot of people saying that life shouldn’t be a fight. I can understand that as when it is excessive there are many potential issues. When I stand in the mirror each morning. When I put on my clothes and prepare myself for the day. I know that even if my life is not surrounded in violence. That even if I have prepared myself, there will always be the possibility. When I am with myself alone at night, I know that I have fear. I know that I also have the desire for something meaningful in my life. To stay trapped in that room would kill my spirit and me eventually. To venture out and put myself face to face with people. That is a vulnerability required to preserve your story. All of us here posting wish to be heard. Put all your passion behind your message and speak from the heart. We must continue to fight as we will rest with death. A fight doesn’t mean brute force, it doesn’t mean a show of your toughness. It means you stand for something and don’t fucking move at the first sign of trouble. Do not sit there and wait around for someone to save you. Even in tears at night I remind myself I gotta meet someone to have someone with me. Do something or shut up about it, that’s what I say to myself or it goes on and on. Annoy yourself, talk your own ear off until you fucking get out there and take a chance at what you want. Shit we stopped fondling ourselves, good. Keep your hands up and ready, protect yourself.
    That’s a good one right. stay strong