1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Don't remember to forget. Now I see the phoenix metaphor better.

2. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

3. Yeah, let's do this. Do we check in every day?

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  4. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

You can check in once in a week, or if you won't be available for a longer period of time, you can inform brother @Saiyan123 about it. Good luck.

5. Bigftninja

Bigftninja Fapstronaut

10 or 11 i think.
    edit: I am proud to have a you as a dueling partner bro. From reading all the posts about you on this thread you seem like an awsome rival. I look forward to a very long duel with you

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  6. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@OscarMN Checking in today, how's it going?

7. @EcoMunchies

Alright, man. Do you think you can make it 90+? Cuz that's where I'm going.

8. thanks for the help with the programming @CoolBuddy7 and @bluedragon9 , I'll let you know how the learning is going after exams.

CoolBuddy7 and bluedragon9 like this.
  9. I say it all the time but I mean it when I say I was stuck on once or more times a day for basically a year. So you''re doing good, just keep fighting and if there's any triggers identify them and delete them. You can do this and also I changed the rules a while ago so:

IF YOU RELAPSE WITHIN 5 DAYS OF BEING PLACED IN A DUEL, CONSIDER YOURSELF IN THE SAME DUEL

bluedragon9 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  10. JLID10 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  11. Changed it around as @OscarMN is inactive

JLID10 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  12. glider

glider Fapstronaut

13. This is the same stage I am at, let's beat it together and reach new heights.

Alex_Al and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  14. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Oh, it means I have a second chance, This time I'll try really hard. By the way, what you guys do if not able to sleep at night and clock ticks 1-2 AM and get urges for pmo? I used to be an addict who only sleeps after M in past.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Ok thanks bro

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 3 Indeed man. Not giving up
    Though i think my counter acting a bit weird

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  17. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

The likes of Mike Tyson, always did sperm retention 3 weeks before a fight. So i urge you to stay abstinent before any major opportunity.

18. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I try to watch any cartoons, something to feel nostalgic about. Like maybe Ben 10, Generator Rex, or Tom and Jerry. Else, I try to watch the highlights of Football matches I had missed out on.. This goes on till I finally tend to become sleepy.

Well, it happens to update, only after maybe an hour, from the time, your next day starts brother. Like if it was at 0800 hrs, 3 days ago, when you last relapsed; only at 0900 hrs, your counter would be updated. Atleast, I try to mean that, it is not so precise, it gets updated within some time though brother.

19. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Yeah good old days of cartoon network

20. damn you've gone through a lot but it's clear you have strength ordinary women don't possess.

komodoro likes this.