1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The definition of insanity

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Sardonic, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Sardonic

Sardonic Fapstronaut

Hi there!

I'm Sardonic, and that is also my name. currently on day 7, which means technically tomorrow is my record, and I can give up... Only kidding, I really want to reach 90 days minimum. I also really wanted to sign up to this forum so I had somewhere to keep the journal (that seems to be what a lot of folks do) and also to ask the odd question as I'd like to learn as much as I can on this interesting subject, cheers.

2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Sardonic likes this.
  3. Sardonic

Sardonic Fapstronaut

Thanks, I'm currently doing a Journal! Nice to meet you too.

MLMVSS likes this.
  4. Protagoras

Protagoras Fapstronaut

Welcome. Here are some things helping me.

Sardonic likes this.
  5. Sardonic

Sardonic Fapstronaut

Thanks, I'll give that a read!

6. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

I think we do better to be concerned about mass insanity than insanity in the singular today. It is probably anxiety of thinking for yourself, and an over-concern about insanity, that we succumb to mass delusions and ultimately mass insanity. This century is littered with many examples... but then many are so deluded to think history is over.

Our obsession with abstract freedom is only matched by our fear for the practice of it. Symbiotically symptomatic.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    Sardonic likes this.
  7. Practice makes perfect. Keep trying on this NOFAP journey until you suceed. Even if it takes a lifetime. It is worth any bit of progress you make.

Sardonic likes this.