1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The circle

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Johnnywheels2000, May 20, 2023.

1. Johnnywheels2000

Johnnywheels2000 Fapstronaut

I find myself existing in a tight circle, meaning where I go and how much I stay. I see the world as too vast to understand so I don’t. The internet to me is just a mind warp I need to be very careful on. This life is paranoid and it’s also very beautiful in this space.

I keep myself on a leash in this home, as I know having a home is all you could ask for. It’s up to me to make sure nobody takes this place. I’m still a young man, my father and mother still alive. It’s just my dad watching over this place with me. You really can’t do too much if you wish to have anything.

You have only a few places you can really go without the threat of life. I call this place my home, this state my home. I care about it and will die here as well.

It’s sad that even sex is destroyed, so much pressure put upon it. I don’t even want it, now I believe someone will use that to take this place from me. I’m not laying down, I’m gonna fight whoever it takes knowing the worst option is better than living a cowards life.

My words mean everything in my own world. I don’t even like anyone here as I feel that is mutual. I’m here for my purpose just as most of you are as well.