The Beginning of an Everlasting Journey

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by King_Tankatanka, Jul 3, 2018.

1. King_Tankatanka

King_Tankatanka Fapstronaut

Hello fellow Fapstronauts, My name is Stephen. I'm introducing my name because I don't see a reason to hide it. I'm new to NoFap but not new to the fight. PMO has been a on and off struggle for me; I've had victories and defeats but lately I seemed to have lost my way and have been getting pummeled by my mind and body. I used to think that I should just succumb to this primal craving, and give my body what it wants. I am human after all. But recently I seemed to have reawaken myself (I did fap yesterday so this "awakening" could just be a residual high) Today I looked into noFap and a lot of the symptoms that I faced was shared by a group of people that was facing it too, and not only that but you guys see the benefits of not just fapping but fighting that treacherous heart (representing inner thoughts and inclinations) that holds use back. During all my victories one thing I was always missing was that person I could share my struggles and experiences with but noFap I think I have found that. This is a journey that I'm starting with no end and I do hope I would be accepted into this community. I'm here to fight and win please help me and keep me accountable.

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome Stephen, I'm glad you're here. I think you'll find this site can help a lot. Keep coming back!

3. King_Tankatanka

King_Tankatanka Fapstronaut