The Beast Is In The Building & I'm About That Buisness Boss

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by DBABY THE BEAST, Dec 13, 2018.

1. DBABY THE BEAST

DBABY THE BEAST New Fapstronaut

Hello Everyone! I'm DBABY THE BEAST!

I've been battling PMO (AKA trying to stop) since I was 23. I'm 26 now. I've gone on some good spree's and I've gone on some bad binges. Through all of it I've realized its all about self discipline and teaching your self to be comfortable with all the uncomfortable feelings that arise.

I'm currently trying to become a professional Actor, Basketball Player, and Musician. When I can keep PMO at bay and really tap into my sexual energy, I can bring that energy to that things I care about. I finally made a NOfap account because I want your guys help, and I want to help others who are still finding how to escape the cycle.

So with my first post, Lets talk about all the things PMO TAKES FROM YOUR LIFE.
    • ENERGY!!!
    • Peace Of Mind
    • Mental Clarity
    • Confidence
    • Drive To Become Anything In Life
    • Joy
    • Intimacy With Love Ones
    • Social Skills
    • Wittiness
    • Creativity (Sexual Energy is directly linked to creativity, when you corrupt it with PMO your wasting the energy needed to build you into the Legend you were meant to be!)
    • Game with Women
    • Friendships with Women
    • Dreams
    • Basketball Confidence (After PMOing I play like I complete pussie, 2nd guessing my self and playing timid/passive)
    Everything I just listed I WANT in my life and I don't know about you BUT I'M COMPLETY FED UP with throwing these away for some curvy pixels on my computer screen.

I'm looking for some members I can message and keep me honest with my streak, let me know if you would be interested. My next post I want to go over the Tips and Tricks iv learned through the years to stay disciplined

It's time to become Legends.

DBABY THE BEAST

2. Andy Dufresne

Andy Dufresne Fapstronaut

Happy to share tips and tricks and experiences buddy. Thanks for sharing