THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

818 vote(s)
    63.5%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

438 vote(s)
    34.0%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good info. I will try that from tomorrow morning.

fg4795 and the alpha project like this.
  2. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

agreed. When I feel this way being alone is the worst option. Go outside even if you don’t talk to people just be around them. Force yourself. You must be disciplined and do what is good for your program.

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  3. Malakas

Malakas Fapstronaut

4. kellyjelly

kellyjelly Fapstronaut

5. the alpha project

Excellent! Keep a spot for me on the Top of Recruits bus. I will be ready in three days!

JackHHC and The Unbeatable like this.
  6. the alpha project

Congratulations Spartan!

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. the alpha project

Hello Spartans;

Today I had a very profound experience.

I was sitting in the coffee shop all morning working on some self development exercises. After a couple of hours I started to feel quite a lot of energy in my body and my thoughts started to become very expanded and meta level. I felt this tingling sensation in my brain. A song was playing in the background and I feel like I entered into a trance like state. Like euphoria. I had this very profound insight. And it all felt surreal. One of the few times in my life I have felt this way. At the peak I stood up to go to the washroom and stopped to talk with one of the employees and told her I felt high. It was like someone had given me a mild dosage of a hallucinogen. I had so much energy, not like coffee energy, just like, life energy pouring out of me. It was amazing.

I went to the gym and did a bunch of training and then some yoga. And then I taught a private yoga lesson. The energy was quite intense and there was a kind of electricity there. After the lesson we talked for a long while before she left.

It has been a long day. Tomorrow is the big Halloween party and I am very excited for it.

I can feel all this energy and excitement building and in the past I would just fap and throw it all away for a few
    moments of pleasuring myself. My pmo counter is 45 days now. Here in Sparta I am 27 days. If anyone has had this kind of experience please share!

JackHHC and The Unbeatable like this.
  8. Rebuter05

Rebuter05 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 16

Now I feel my soul more determinate

9. Malakas

Malakas Fapstronaut

Again relapsed, feeling very bad right now, but I will be back soon
    Day 0

the alpha project likes this.
  10. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Day 40 checking in , still feeling tired, I'm hoping this lifts soon, must keep going , today I will be vigilant and do the best I can today, keep going everybody

11. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

I had a relapse a while ago and it was the worst , but stay strong mate cause it does pass, I promise you that

12. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Excellent to hear mate keep going! You're doing brilliant

13. the alpha project

My pmo counter was at 42 days and then things suddenly changed almost overnight. Keep strong and just hang in there it will shift. I also deleted all social media at the start of this challenge and stopped reading daily news sites. I think that makes a difference for me. Anyways, stay on no pmo, make as many changes as you can in other parts of your life and it will
    Happen in time and it feels amazing. It’s like being a young bull filled with new energy. It’s so worth it but you gotta just hang in there!!

JackHHC, The Unbeatable and bpboy1993 like this.
  14. the alpha project

Starts today. Don’t wait. Check in on day 0 and get going

The Unbeatable likes this.
  15. the alpha project

Yes! Good stuff now stay strong and get that momentum!

16. the alpha project

Check in Day 28!

Getting so close to Top of Recruits. Woke up this morning with a tsunami of images in my head. I have a later start to my day today and so I could lay in bed for a bit longer and as I did the images got more intense and I realized that I needed to sit up and start my morning routine before I got beaten by the urges. These are important victories Spartans. The small corrections, the new habits, new patterns.

The energy is building so much now. The urges have become very strong.

Also noticed yesterday that my experience of women is changing. It’s hard to explain. In recent days I’ve noticed so much more about women I see and meet. I noticed their facial expressions, posture, clothing choices, how much energy they have, how happy they are. I see how they also might be closed off and seem cold and stone like and then I smile and say hello and start talking to them and they suddenly become warm and open. It’s like flowers blooming. And I feel attracted and excited by them more when I interact with them. I enjoy it so much more.

Today my focus is going to be on having enjoyment of my day. All day. Just look for the joy in every moment as much as possible. Trees. Sky. People. Food. A guy I once hung around with used to say on nights when we went out to meet girls ‘make the fun, don’t take it’. Today, instead of waiting for people to smile, instead of being weird and awkward, instead of letting thoughts of fear and anxiety in social settings make me a statue, I’m going to ‘make the fun’.

Stay strong Spartans and be sure to thank each other for support!

JackHHC, Jorge1 and Malakas like this.
  17. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Going to take a week off. I won't be here for the time being. Have some stuff to take care of. See you all afterwards. Stay strong

19. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Thank you mate that means alot I appreciate you sharing that with me, I'm going through personal problems as well at the moment so I think part of what I'm feeling is related to that as well but it will all pass eventually so long as I keep doing the right thing, thanks again

the alpha project likes this.