Testing Out My Confidence & Possible Attraction Story

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Hey guys.

So this story took place yesterday. It's been a while since I've practiced driving. My learner's permit is going to expire in a little less than a month so I've decided to quickly take a few road lessons just to serve as a refresher before I take the road test.

I scheduled a road lesson for the afternoon yesterday. When the time came, I stepped outside to see the student driver car and my instructor for that day, who happened to be a woman who appeared to be in her 40's.

I thought that this could be a great opportunity to not only test out this feeling of high confidence that I've had for the past few weeks but to also test out this female attraction thing that many fapstronauts have talked about. Of course, I'm not aiming to have this woman be romantically attracted to me because as I've said before, she's in her 40s :emoji_joy: but rather, I was hoping that she might sense a sort of friendly, memorable energy from me.

During the road lesson, I did feel some nervousness and there was a moment where I felt my face getting hot as I talked on one breath. But after that, I felt mostly comfortable pretty quickly. I didn't talk as much as I was hoping to, but overall, I'd say I succeeded in making decent conversation, even making her laugh at times.

By the end of the lesson, before I stepped out of the car, we said our goodbyes, wishing each other good days.. but then she said something along the lines of, "I'm definitely going to remember you."

I was interesting enough to be memorable to her. Sweet! I don't know if this was because of our little conversations or perhaps there really is a cool energy around me that she noticed. Or maybe both?

Something else I notice with myself is how I reflect on an event like this. I still feel confident even though I look back at this road lesson and think about the embarrassing things. I don't dwell on my awkward moments as much. Instead, I look at those quirky moments and I laugh at them, not taking them too seriously. If I wasn't on NoFap, I would've belittled myself for the littlest of things.

Alright well, that's pretty much it. Thanks for reading this story of mine!

Gabriel2017 and Suk like this.