1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Technics for overcoming nightfalls/wet dreams

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Asshole, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Asshole

Asshole Fapstronaut

How many faithful men do we have here!

Pablo Civisapas likes this.
  2. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

3. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

And this is what I was going to suggest. Tamp down and ditch fantasies/thoughts during the day, and much of the dreaming and nocturnal emissions end.

4. Asshole

Asshole Fapstronaut

True, but how can one manage his thought when he sees hot chicks everywhere?
    I live in a city with high ratio of horny girls that dress like bitches. I am forced to think about them as an object.

whitefang## likes this.
  5. Fenston999

Fenston999 Fapstronaut

They don't force you to see them as objects. They may want the attention, but you still can control your thoughts and view them in a nuetral way, it takes work but can be done. It's sad really to see women that do that for attention.

6. Asshole

Asshole Fapstronaut

Yes, it is like all they crave is sex. We the men have to get our control back.

7. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

Meditation helps tremendously.

As a personal experience, and not meant to weird you out or anything, but I'm a gay dude, and I also workout regularly in the gym. Obviously there are many other attractive guys working out when I do, so I just imagine myself in a void with me and the weights, but blackness/nothingness all around me. Again, it takes a lot of practice with meditation, but it is doable.

On a deeper level, you have to really just resolve to yourself that you do not want to fantasize with anything, and then put it into practice of shutting those thoughts down as soon as they occur.

Asshole likes this.
  8. Asshole

Asshole Fapstronaut

Great!
    How long did it take to see results?

9. captainteemo

captainteemo Fapstronaut

I will try it later when i'm on a high streak again thanks for sharing!

Asshole likes this.
  10. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

I've been meditating very consistently for several years now. Also taking cold showers, and just being in them for a while greatly helps.

Asshole likes this.