1. So I've been doing pmo in smaller and smaller amounts pretty consistently since October of last year. I went from doing it 3-4 times a week to less and less. It was hard as fuck at first and I still have times where I do indulge myself then go another ten days and I've found this method to be quite effective rathering than just quitting cold turkey all together. What I'm asking is what I am doing effective for building discipline or is it a mistake and I should stop completely cold turkey? To give you an idea of how frequent it has been for me I went from 3-4 times a week, then 2 a week, than once a week, now down to once every 10 days or so. But now that I'm almost on day ten I do have some urges but a lot more will power in defeating them rather than getting tunnel vision the moment I walk outside and see some h** with her butt packed in her skin tight yoga pants (all over the place in my area)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2021
  2. Hi Phill,
    regarding your first question the answer is no. What you are doing is ineffective! You will never break free of PMO if you persist with this routine. Like all addicts, myself included, you are deluding yourself. A relapse is a reset that returns you to your vice.
    As regards going cold turkey, I would strongly advise it. You may, although not necessarily, falter now and again. But at least you will know what you are trying to accomplish!
    Good luck Phill.