1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Taking a Break

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Masquerade, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Masquerade

Masquerade Fapstronaut

Hello everyone. I am planning to take a break from the site for the time being. Tomorrow my classes are gonna start and it would be too hectic to manage everything at once. I do have lot of things to study within the time limit. So i cant guarantee to stay online in this site ( also in social networking). I hope it would give
    Sometimes or the other if i am getting free time to log in i will definitely come here.
    I am just going to get seriously involved in my undergraduate studies now.
    I Wish all my Friends, the supporters, my APs and everyone else my hearty thanks for being there for People like me. I cant completely say good bye to this site but now just for the time being i only have that choice.

I learned a lot from this site.From different people. Their experiences were the pathway for me. When i think about the OLD ME and How i am Now i feel that difference in me. Once again Thank You All..
    I've never met people who are so helpful to others none other than here. Keep going buddy s

See ya..!!

~Masque

2. Ok man, success with your studies!

3. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

Wish you goodwill and success, man!!