1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

T-levels and abstinence

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by projectexperiment, Jan 13, 2017.

1. projectexperiment

projectexperiment Fapstronaut

Anyone had their testosterone levels checked after abstaining from PMO? Is addiction merely a dopamine issue aside from hormone levels?

My motivation for things is higher now that I'm not rewarding myself all the time for doing nothing, but I was wondering whether people have had success in achieving higher natural testosterone levels due to abstaining and weight training alone?

2. Steverino

Steverino Fapstronaut

I was wondering the same thing. In reboot I have noticed a roller coaster effect of being super horny for some periods and then flat-line for others. I was wondering if my testosterone levels would correlate with this.

3. Aside from a strange rise on day 7... test levels don't rise much if at all.

Google it... there are a couple studies out there.

4. Rion008

Rion008 Fapstronaut

I haven't had test levels, uhh...tested but I do things that increase my sexual vitality, power and potency by practicing forms of energy work and chi kung...tao alchemy. It might be something to look into if u value more of the benefits of it all