1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Super duper sensitive and it might ruin my sex life?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Leastwoo, Aug 24, 2015.

Oversensitivity something that is going to last?

1. Yes

2. No

3. You learn to cope with it

4. You should use it to your advantage

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Leastwoo

Leastwoo Fapstronaut

Hey fellow Fapstronauts,

I'm new to this and have one main fear. Let me give some background for you guys to understand.
    I went to basic training for the military a while ago, didn't PMO for almost 40 days, got out, and it was explosive. I lasted all of a minute, some of the best faps in my life. luckily, before going home to my girl I was able to PMO a decent amount to build up my stamina. To desensitise myself. making the sexual experience less intense for me, but definitely more enjoyable for her.
    I've been in this game since I was 13, PMO ing in order to allow me to last longer. Dont get me wrong. when I don't, It's amazing feeling to have someone else MO for you. Better than any other time. Problem is, I can totally and realistically see me getting over excited and not performing up to standards if I don't regularly MO. Women can be brutal my friends, and I find it very important (not only for my own pride, but for the ladies pleasure) to perform up to standard and make sure both parties have enjoyed the experience.
    Is this oversensitivity something that is going to last? Will I just have to have less intercourse and stick with more foreplay to please my lover?

2. SkyDoge

SkyDoge Fapstronaut

Yes you will be more sensitive after quitting MO. The extra sensitivity does not go away. You just get better at lasting longer. Practice makes perfect my friend

3. I have been through times where I have become desensetized to quiet an extreme about from M. Being sensitive is probably a better option should you adapt to it.

4. Forget about it. You're sensitive, on a hair trigger? You blow quickly, big deal. You just say gimme a minute and then you start again. This time it lasts longer. The woman should be flattered. If she has a problem with it, she's a waste of time.

5. Cyrus the Virus

Cyrus the Virus Fapstronaut

I agree with hermit_ninja. Any woman who becomes brutal just because you finished quickly obviously doesn't like you and is just using you for her own pleasure. Spend time with women who want to be with you, not just your penis and the experience will be better than ever, no matter how long you last.

6. sir fappanot

sir fappanot Fapstronaut

What to you think about his views?