1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Stop the PMO once and forever

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by 7777Juan, Dec 27, 2017.

1. 7777Juan

7777Juan Fapstronaut

Hi gang:

Well, we are all in this together. The biggest addiction in the good old USA is PMO. I am on day 43 and wow. What a change. I have so much mental and physical energy. My mood is always up beat. And, the ladies are attracted to me. And, I love being around them, and interacting and talking to them. I am very confident and handling all areas of my life. Why would anyone want to go back to the depressing life of PMO? Would you take a snort of coke to feel good everyday? You might feel good temporarily, but the coke will end up destroying you in the long run. Come on guys and gals. Want to be happy?; want to have a great marriage?; then stop the PMO. If I can do it, so can you. Your destiny is in your hands. You can choose life and no PMO. Or, you can choose death and PMO. 7777Juan

2. Carlos Fuentes

Carlos Fuentes Fapstronaut

Nice man! Congrats on you streak! Keep it up and be careful not to fall.
    Thanks for sharing this and helping out to keep the good path :D

3. 7777Juan

7777Juan Fapstronaut

You are welcome Carlos. We are brothers who will win the war on PMO.7777Juan

4. CS1

CS1 Fapstronaut

Your age sounds triggers :D
    Congratulations

5. Former_CD

Former_CD Fapstronaut

Keep up the good work!