Stop playing with yourself hiatus in full effect (182 day journey now completed) P.6

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by F-8, Jan 30, 2016.

1. F-8

F-8 Fapstronaut

Week 26:

Monday:
    So here we are folks the final leg of my hiatus I got a tell you it's been one heck of a ride for me and I know that after this the real test begins. When I started this I had to admit I didn't think I was going to make it this far and get as far as I did but, with determination, perseverance, commitment and of course the good Lord above I was able to get to where I am today. To start this off I I will be typing my final thoughts one day at a time with the final one being typed up and posted to Theforumsite, HGF, Fubar and so many others sites I am happy that I decided to do this with this is an over not by a long shot we still have things to do during this week. For starters I will make and upload my newest video Infowars News Blitz EP 160 on the same night my hiatus is over preparations have already be been made for me to do so so it looks like everything is going to be tight. This is really exciting for me I just need to hold on for just this week and as Sam Harper from need for speed: the run told Jack Rourke at the beginning of stage 10 "It the final leg. Bring home Jack I'll see you in Manhattan." As for my report It was again smooth sailing again as always everything went by so fast I can't believe it's actually the final lap of my and already said what needs to be said I just need to keep going toward just a little longer. I went on Newegg and bought a new surge protector for under my desk had to pay a little extra for getting it here in 3 days but hey it all work pretty good. Well that it for today onward to Tuesday.

Tuesday:
    Tuesday was again like monday quite and smooth sailing with about 121 hours left in my hiatus I hope that i'm able to keep going. I had a wet deam again which isn't a surprise to me however, my surge protector came in the mail right after I came in from the Barber the UPS truck pulled it the person gave it to me. The box looked like it had be it had be ripped on the side like some one opened it but the content inside was safe I couldn't plug it up because the PC was so I put it in to one of the sockets just to make sure it would work. It did and later that day I installed it and it's been working ever since I have already made the first video in the INB EP 160 so technically I'm already on my way I'll make the video on Saturday if I can then Sunday night I will upload it to to YouTube that same night my hiatus ends maybe sooner. So that's all I can say for now we're heading into midweek was thereby less a call at hump day.

Wednesday:
    Wednesday or as everyone calls it hump day was pretty and we are now 97 hours away from my hiatus being completed I went to the bank and deposited the money I got dust have for spending money and deposited them into my bank account what I want to do with it is clearly up to me. But enough about that it was smooth sailing for me today I was absolutely great a little foggy and overcast but great and then grab my snake which is always good news but it did get hard when I was walking to and from the bank. Other than that no real problems whatsoever the end is finally in sight and we are now heading into the final 72 hours when Thursday ends i've already completed another video for myINB video just one more to go and I'll be set. This is the and of my report on word to Thursday.

Thursday:
    So today was a pretty okay day to say the lease still not sure what I'm going to spend my $43 on just yet but I'm getting around today. Today I watched an episode of Star Wars: rebels which is in its second season only two more to go before it's all over but anyway I had another wet dream last night again not sure how many times this happened but I know for a fact it's happening too often I didn't grab my snake again which is always good news and I completed the final video for my INB video so I'm all set just need to do the intros both beginning and ending and we and we are straight. We we are about less than 73 hours away from my hiatus being over I am fast approaching the finish line and I can seem it in my sites now I mustn't lose sight of the goal that hand crossing the finish line I had it to myself it's been a long time coming. Also I have been completing my final thoughts on my hiatus journey so everything is going according to plan this is the and of my report see you Friday which is the beginning of the weekend. I'm nearly there I just need to hold it down for two or three more days depending on what day I'm talking about.

Friday:
    We are now 54 hours away until my hiatus is over and we are at the start of the weekend for todays report it was the same as any other day quiet boring that sort of thing I wasable to finish the paragraph I was working on from yesterday. It looks like I'll have to wait until Sunday to complete my final comments in my final thoughts section I've put together very well now I just need to put the finishing touches on it and I'll be done. Didn't grab my snake today again which is always good news but who knows things might change tonight I might have a wet dream I might not but one things for sure whatever that happened it will happen soon. Thank the good lord above for guiding me through journey also, I got chills again when I thought about looking at the hacked celebrity pictures I have but I also felt a little sad when I was playing armored warfare. At any rate it's been a pretty quiet day here for me I made showing the NoFap community again under a different name then don't worry I won't make the same mistake again with my previous screening this is the and of my report I will see you Saturday. I'm nearly there I just need to hold on for just a tomorrow and Sunday and that's it.

Saturday:
    So here we are the last final 28 hours of this hiatus with the flareups conning and going all I can say is basically I know that there will be a wet dream sometime tonight I also know that it has been quite a day for me is finding out that I lost well good everything on my computer and I have to use system restore to restore it back to the last time it worked. It is starting to get really annoying now Mozilla Firefox is not working properly and I can't ask my mom for a brand new one all she's going to say is why can't you just go get a job? And going to reply back by saying something not nice but it involves the president of the United States wrecking the country. But anyway for this report as I said previously that have been a few flareups here and there but no real problems whatsoever and it looks like I'll have to training this profile as well I can't get the one I have been using for so long to work anymore which is also like a kick to the gut. I could try to restore it but I don't know that can be a bit how do we say risking at any rate I will conclude this report and I will see you on the very last day of my hiatus I will also complete my final thoughts on this journey as well it will all be ready for midnight December 14, 2015.

Sunday:

So it's all come down to this about 3 hours away from my hiatus being over to be honest with you it is probably the best thing I could've done so far minus the fact that I had a wet dream last night but this morning I woke up feeling pretty good after a little nap after coming from church I was able to try little trick that actually got me back to the way things were and it worked out pretty good. As for my report you know how it goes didn't grab my snake again which is always good news can't believe (I'm saying that for the last time) and I've got my three songs i'm going to listen to while my hiatus ends. I haven't made my decision which one I would listen to so I guess I'll have to listen to all three while everything ticks down. I also completed my final thoughts today as well when the clock strikes midnight I will post it to forums all over the web at lease the one that I have joined the people at HGF will be very pleased to see what I have in store for them it's going to be long night. So that's it I am done with this report and also with my hiatus coming to an end I hope that this experience has been ultimately life-changing I know there will be flareups here and there but I have keep control as long as I have the good Lord with me I don't think I'll ever be alone in this fight.
    Final thoughts