1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Still miss her after 9 years! :-(

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by xSolidSnake86, Mar 17, 2016.

1. DYS1994

DYS1994 Fapstronaut

Thank you , thank you, thank you. You helped me more than I helped you. You helped me to understand about love more than what I know and I think I'll post this on my Facebook wall and every place I could get my hands on. We have teenage moms, single moms, girls and guys who give everything they have including their own virginity to someone that didn't love them back because they didn't know this when they were young. I want every teen to read and understand what you have written here. This reply is VERY precious for me. You have no idea what it means for me. Just think how you helped another guy or a girl to not make a mistake in their life by posting this. I will not let this post go to waste. I will repost this here and everywhere I find it to be suitable. Yes, I've seen his not so plesent side and I still love him. I also would reject hotter guys if he is in love with me. I mean even now, even though I only have a crush on him I don't want anyone else or hotter than him. I want him. Even though it's hard to imagine the life I want with parents in the picture I still want them to be there too (they must be there) and I wish I could help them like any in-law would. But unfortunately this society does not accept the kind of relationship I want. Who knows? maybe it's a crush or maybe it is love. Thanks again. :)

2. xSolidSnake86

xSolidSnake86 Fapstronaut

@DYS1994 Glad I could help. It's just my personal experience, and from observing those around me over the years who are/were in love together, including my parents. The word "love" has been overused for so long, that it's meaning has been diluted, many don't really know what "love" really is. It's often confused with passion, lust, etc.

And if you share, just be sure not to include anything personal I wrote of myself or my ex. Because knowing my luck, I'll get found out by my town lol. Just start from "And I'm really sorry about your dilemma" and so on.

DYS1994 likes this.
  3. DYS1994

DYS1994 Fapstronaut

Yup that's where I exactly started from. I copied the whole thing after that part and shared it. You're right. The meaning of the word love has been diluted now, for instance when we say love in the very first instance most of us only remember love that has lust in it but we forget what about the love that our parents, siblings and friends had for us. I really wish the best for you man. I really do. You deserve better in your life and I suggest you work to achieve that. :)

4. AllanTheCowboy

AllanTheCowboy Fapstronaut

I can tell you, man, she is not living any sort of dream. She's living something similar to Jack Donaghy's relationship with his mother. And you'd be living it if she hadn't hooked someone else. I know that doesn't magically take away the feelings you've got, but don't think that her marriage is a lot healthier than your relationship with her was.

You don't still love her. You still need her respect because you've tied up your self-respect in it. This comes down to you needing to work on you. Treat the sickness, and the symptoms will clear up, including your lamentations for this toxic woman.