Sticky Fluid coming out of penis

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by DChan, Mar 30, 2015.

1. DChan

DChan Fapstronaut

Hello guys,

I have been doing the challenge since March 20 and havent PMO or any orgasm at all. I am feeling great so far but I have some concerns and I was hoping that you guys can share your perspective about them with me and comment on if you have had similar issues during the similar period in your term.

1) For the last 2 days I am noticing that their is a grayish sticky fluid (possibly cum) that is coming out or "oozing" out of my penis whole. I havent noticed it until I have checked and saw it. I am currently guessing that it is the result of not having ejaculated for a while and now some of it is starting to come out.

2) This may be the result of some other health issue but I am now feeling some pain during urination. I have to confess that my current significant other is the first woman I had sex with without a condom (March 20). I have never used un-protected sex before and never felt this pain in the past. Have you guys felt similar issues during your rebooting or is this possible part of some other health concern (STD) ?

3) I have had one episode with a woman that does concern me. Yesterday while speaking with my SO, whom I have not known for relativity long time, I came across some evidence on her phone that suggested that she behaved promiscuously in her past and was possibly clinging on to past partners through texting while we were talking. I have to confess that I am very conservative and although I do engage in non-marrital sex, I tend to hold woman to a hire standard as a result of the woman that I grew up around whose only partners were their husbands. I tried to not allow the promiscuous behavior from before me bother me but it has caused some internal tension for me since I now see her as "easy" and after being furious last night, I even went as far as calling her a whore. I immediately caught myself once she began crying and apologized. We seem to be fine today since I explained to her the whole high expectation situation but I was still mad that she was texting other men while speaking to me. Now I am not sure I would have cared in the past and would have probably neglected the relationship to being not-so-serious from that point on. But, I have to admit that this did strike me a little harder and I dont know if it is the result of the challenge or just having strong emotions for her. I havent been in too many relationships and she seems as if shes on the more serious side. I just want to know if you guys have also felt this amount of emotional issue in your journey during a similar period as mine ?

2. Alan Collins

Alan Collins Fapstronaut

It sounds very much like an STD I am afraid. Go to the doctor ASAP. As for the girl. I don't think asking for exclusivity is a high expectation at all. Even in this day an age. If she has been sleeping around, even if it turns out she hasn't given you an STD, I would seriously question if this is the sort of person I wanted to be with. That's by two cents worth anyway.

3. silvaticus

silvaticus Fapstronaut

It sounds like a yeast infection to me (dudes can totally get one too). You should definitely go see your doc.

4. ForTheHair

ForTheHair Fapstronaut

Sounds like an STD. Get it checked.

5. DChan

DChan Fapstronaut

Yeah, got it checked, turns out it was chlamydia. I was very mad at my significant other, but she seems very sorry and hasnt left my side since even though Ive tried really hard to get rid of her. lol. Well I have taken the medication and hopefully it will go away. I am planning to remain abstinent. My one concern now if I would like to get rid of some of the sperm in my sack that could possibly be infected with chlamydia. Is this possible ? Would it be against the rule ?

6. Alan Collins

Alan Collins Fapstronaut

Not and STD expert but I don't think sperm is infected by chlamydia. Also your body doesn't need you to jerk off to replace sperm. Do nothing and you will pee it out.

7. Masquerade

Masquerade Fapstronaut

You should consult a doctor ASAP..Don't wait till experimenting about this by yourself and get it more worse.

8. DChan

DChan Fapstronaut

I realize now that M caused my ED which led me to take the condomn off to get a better erection. SMH.

DON't get chlamydia. Switch to noFap.