1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Stay away from your old friends!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by jest, Jul 18, 2017.

1. This post is so true. Recently, I dumped my fake, toxic friends and replaced them with a bunch of true, genuine friends and they're almost all girls which help me see them as actual people as opposed to just sex objects. I like them much more than my toxic friends because they don't try to pull me down to hell like my other friends.

So yeah, I agree with you, if you have a positive vibe, ditch your so-called "friends" and find new ones that are at the same level as you. Peace out.

Deleted Account and jest like this.
  2. I´ve done the same. I had a narcisstic clingy family member I had to go No Contact on. This person would show up everyday without being invited, just to be rude and put everyone down and show off and get all the attention. You would always feel drained around this person. Basically narcissists are a bully with a mentality of a kid inside an adult body. After lots of years I´ve decided enough is enough and completely eliminated any possibility for contact with this person. Done the same with my toxic friends. Making snobby comments to eachother is something you do as a kid. Not as a grown-up. Respect is the most valuable thing in my opinion.

Deleted Account, goodnice and jest like this.