1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting Over

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ace33, Oct 7, 2014.

1. ace33

ace33 New Fapstronaut

Well into my jr year in high school I've been noticing a different person in me. A person I didn't particularly like. My GPA started as a 3.99 and now with multiple classes I have C's in that doesn't look so promising. There is also a lot of stress with pressure on whether or not I will make varsity basketball this coming year (being 5'7 is a struggle sometimes)and trying to get my ACT score up to apply to colleges (score is not good) this coming spring. And to top it all off, at times I feel there is no hope in ever finding a girl that is right for me. There are days where all this stuff just comes piling down on my mind and I become a depressed, quite person that nobody wants to be around. I've tried talking to friends and family about my struggles but I feel I just get a repetitive answer from all of them. Maybe working on my PMO addiction is the right place to start over if not anywhere else.

2. doctor_warren

doctor_warren Fapstronaut

Hey man, let's be accountability partners! (i'm in my junior year year too!)

message me on instagram: Doctor_warren
    facebook: fb.com/mynameisdoctorwarren

cheers!

3. VanillaMochi

VanillaMochi Fapstronaut

4. BigSpence53

BigSpence53 New Fapstronaut

Bro,

No worries man, you're apart of this fabulous community now. We are here for you just like you're here for us. If you need anything at all feel free to hit me up on twitter @BigSpence53 . Best of wishes on your journey.

Spencer