1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting my journey. Enough is enough! (Journal)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by RetiredHurt, Aug 10, 2020.

1. RetiredHurt

RetiredHurt Fapstronaut

Day 15

I think I have sprained my back while working out.

My brother is very sick and there is no help. I hope he is okay.

2. RetiredHurt

RetiredHurt Fapstronaut

Day 19:

Long time since I journaled. I guess journalling is very important because it reminds us everyday why we joined the fight in the first place.

My dad is sick, mostly he has covid. Never seen him so weak. I pray he gets well soon.

Until then,

3. Organic boy

Organic boy Fapstronaut

Hey brother don't worry keep trust on God he will alway there to help their children. Pray for your father to get well soon. Take care of your father when he came to home. Chant the name of God

Jai shree krishna

4. RetiredHurt

RetiredHurt Fapstronaut

TThank you brother, he has tested positive but is feeling much better now.

5. RetiredHurt

RetiredHurt Fapstronaut

Day 20:

I was so looking forward to this day as a milestone. All ruined by a nightfall. This morning I woke up with that thing and feel so disgusted and ashamed, all this effort down the drain. Where did I go wrong?

I know nightfall is out of control but I vividly remember that in a dream I was getting a blowjob and then I came in the dream, I guess I must have cum the same time in real life. I feel drained and back at square one.

My dad got tested covid positive and boy o boy the situation is bad here. I hope he does not need hospitalisation because there aren't any beds left in the city.

6. RetiredHurt

RetiredHurt Fapstronaut

Day 21:

Just normal isolation. Feel nothing. The back strain is almost gone today. Hope it vanishes completely tomorrow. I hate my nightfall the other day.

I saw instagram and was confeonted with my weakness- chicks wearing hot dresses. But today was a bit different I could notice it and get over it quickly.

I am learning about myself a lot.

Until then,

7. RetiredHurt

RetiredHurt Fapstronaut

Day 1:

I have ruined my own journey but it is good learning experience. I have experienced lowest motivation now.

I will try and keep up this time.