Starting again

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by check_math, May 29, 2021.

Tags:
  1. check_math

check_math Fapstronaut

Hello, this is my first time in the community. I have been trying nofap in the past 10 days or so and had 3 relapses already. I'm trying not to feel bad about that and am now looking over the internet for support to continue in this difficult journey.

I used to have very strong self-discipline some years ago, but this has changed after life seriously punched me in the face and left me on my knees. I am doing this to reap all the benefits and to put my life on a "self-improvement track" again. I am really happy to be back standing straight again and hope to be useful for the community.

Best,
    Matheus

2. Hi and welcome. You will not only be useful to the community you will be a valuable gain to the community. Cause you made an important decision. And that is to take back the driver's seat and find back to that self-discipline and strength which then you can share. Self-discipline is the highest form of self-love.
    The punches may have left you on your knees but they surely made you stronger and wiser too. There lies your power. Stay strong and thrive, love the bumpy road of recovery. The fun is not to fall :)

check_math likes this.
  3. Julian Baker

Julian Baker Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hey matheus, nice honest post. Good luck with everything. getting up again and again isn't easy, huh...I'm told it gets better, just can't remember who said that?

Keep fighting the good fight brother!

check_math likes this.
  4. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!!!

check_math likes this.
  5. Felipebr23

Felipebr23 New Fapstronaut

Oi, sou Felipe, tenho 13 anos, comecei o nofap ano passado e já estava com uns 130 dias de nofap, mas recai, ontem assisti, agora quero recomeçar o nofap