Started taking zinc but no results

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Imnatty7, May 5, 2018.

1. Imnatty7

Imnatty7 Fapstronaut

So i've been binging for a month now fapping sometimes to 3 times a day and always fapped once a day
    so fast forward to yesterday I started taking 50 mg of zinc, I fapped yesterday and the orgasm was better but not that much change
    today I took 50 mg too and im not even horny and don't want to fap, is it normal ??
    how much time before zinc take effect plz guys

CCB likes this.
  2. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

What, exactly, did you think that taking zinc is going to do for you?

CCB likes this.
  3. CCB

CCB Fapstronaut

Well I take zinc it helps keep your skin healthier and glowing and raises your testosterone and releases HGh, throughout the body it is essential for humans to intake zinc, it raises your energy levels

4. CCB

CCB Fapstronaut

Well i have been there and asked the same question bro, so 50mg is good but you can go higher to at least 100mg it won’t hurt just take zinc every 3 days in a week it doesn’t have to be everyday, because too much everyday I think hijacks your natural iron and copper levels which helps your blood flow and energy levels but you were not wrong to experience better orgasm, you experience almost a flatline where your energy levels is low which is why you couldn’t get it up so to keep your energy levels high and sexual energy flowing I advise you to take a little iron and magnesium for stronger bone strength and more energy as well as better sleep, avocados have me boners and huge orgasmic fluid coursing through my body it raises testosterone levels as well so take that and if you look at an avocado it it shaped like a mans srotum avocado

Imnatty7 likes this.