1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Started dating again. 3 months into reboot and still can't get hard though

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Gavalar09, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Gavalar09

Gavalar09 Fapstronaut

So like the title says, I'm back in the dating scene and I'm hoping I can find someone and see where it goes.
    The issue is I have severe PIED and don't get morning wood.
    I've been in flatline for 3 months and nothing!
    What do I do?
    Let's face it, being honest about this and struggling to get hard would put most women off!

2. ShotDunyun

ShotDunyun Fapstronaut

I ve had a couple streaks like this, no morning wood whatsoever. But to be honest in those streaks I didnt do anything to try to improve them. In the ones that I'm working out a lot and eating as healthy as I can I've seen a lot of improvement. Now I'm trying everything, cold showers, meditation, intermittent fasting etc to see how much can I improve morning wood

3. Ur tracker says 500+ days??

4. If you're going through hell keep going - Winston Churchill

I don't really like the guy but he's right.

5. thikk

thikk Fapstronaut

I don't think you should look at this as a '90 days and everything's healed' situation. Firstly, everyone's timeline is different based on how long they were hooked and their age etc. Secondly, the quality of the nofap could also be a factor, by that I mean peeking, close calls and what have you. Most people won't do a clean hard mode so I think it's important to treat this as an overall lifestyle change and not limit yourself to counting days and trying to do things by certain days. This will only increase your chances of relapsing if you don't meet these expectations. It takes a long time to damage the brain, give it time to recover. However, I'd recommend that after 90 days (if pied was an issue), you can start looking for ways to get back your erection while still sticking to nofap. I think there are virility exercises, maybe getting a partner and starting things off slowly e.g. touching, kissing etc.