1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Start from Nofap Quitting PMO

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Batman702, Apr 25, 2017.

Tags:

Help me to quit PMO

1. Suggestions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Motivation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Batman702

Batman702 New Fapstronaut

I used to waste a lot time in PMO, Which is just ruining and just wasting if my time.
    I M daily about 1-2 times.
    And P about 1-2 hrs.
    I want to quit this all and focus on studies.

jesusmysaviour likes this.
  2. If you are ready to fight aginst pmo what is stopping you?
    There is no tricks or easy tips to get recovered from pmo
    If you need to quit pmo you must be truly committed to it . Getting addicted is always easy but it's hard to get recovered. Nofap community can help you get motivated but still it's you who should ready to change!!! We can give you tips to overcome pmo but if you are not ready to fight everything is useless. Understand what pmo did to your life and admit the fact that you are addicted to it. Pmo addiction is a very serious problem so don't take it as a joke . The society will hate you , everyone you loved will hate you for being an addict and one day you will regret and you will get depressed for every mistakes you did and you wish you get an opportunity to fix everything.Time to change my friend only you can truly help you . Fight against this enemy. Believe in God he will definitely help you.
    Good luck

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?